ET Log Analyzer for server admins

daredevil

• Administrators

Yes. With version change logging style changed and it gives me error too. Can you email me logs which is giving error? or you can directly PM caldaGSM. :)

• Like 1

NP man, I'll give you both a copy to play with. I don't get an error, they just never parse so it's like it never loads fully

same here ... the only noquarter log i can read is chatlog and even that it's not fully read ... i mean i can't have player data :huh:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hey, just found this great tool

but got one problem can't get it to work on etpub 0.91 it say's ivalid file format please make sure it is a ET server log file. am i doing something wrong?

• Administrators

hey, just found this great tool

but got one problem can't get it to work on etpub 0.91 it say's ivalid file format please make sure it is a ET server log file. am i doing something wrong?

What kind of log file do you use? You need to use server.log file and not etconsole.log file.

We use 9.1 mod and it works for me. Sometimes it doesn't for some reason. Can you send me your server.log file which is not working? I will pass it on to coder. You can zip it and upload it somewhere and PM me.

• 9 months later...

Interesting. And as a result, I managed to clone the above.

I managed to create my own version of linux-based script that parses ET log file. I am referring to log file produced by issuing "condump" console command. And I was a bit surprised of the results:

44849349.jpg

More development needed if criticized but it basically worked. Am not sure if this can be useful to others. Just a christmas share I guess.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...