ET Log Analyzer for server admins

daredevil

• Administrators

This may help server admins in seeing 200Mb log file when players complain and tell us to check logs.

Version 1.5.0

Download

You can track down player chat, !admin commands, private message, admin chats, etc.

At present Etpub and Jaymod server.log file is supported. We will soon add NQ log support in RC2 release.

You can save the logs in BBCODE format so you can post on forums when needed.

This is the first software from =F|A= clan for ET Server Admins to see whats going on server.

If you find any bug feel free to post it here and we will try to fix it in new version. If you guys like to add any new feature feel free to request for it and we will try to add it. Software is made by =F|A= CaldaGSM. A special thanks to him for coding such a nice software and helping server admins. :thanks

• Like 1

I extracted the files and couldn't get it to open... any one else having issues? :help

i need a lil help with this one too :help

without any problems extracting open all was well

could someone send me a log file so i could play around a little with and give feedback about bug or ideas

1. The application was done using microsoft framework .NET.. it needs windows and .NET 2.0 to run.. please check if you have the framework installed

and up to date..

you should get it automatically if you have the windows update serviced running, if you don't you cant get it at

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en

2. As for a log file, I was planing to add a sample log file to the Zip... but forgot.. will add one on next release...

• Administrators

It's for server admins only. Regular players will not be having access to any logs. :)

• Administrators
What admin level is needed, and how to access them?

Log's can only be accessed by me, joe and rainier. You need server access to get logs. ;)

What admin level is needed, and how to access them?

Log's can only be accessed by me, joe and rainier. You need server access to get logs. ;)

so, this program is for you joe and rainier?

ah, ok, they were under the impression that it was for all lower admins as well, dare said server admins, not owners/highest admins.

• Administrators
ah, ok, they were under the impression that it was for all lower admins as well, dare said server admins, not owners/highest admins.

My bad for not being specific. :embrass But new upcoming software will be for all including regular players to server admins. :D

Thank you for allowing this to be shared. B):thanks

If you can explain, please, how does it work exactly? Does it have to be in your ET folders or is it stand alone & you have to import the log? Or am I completely on the wrong track as to how it works? :help

doc

Thank you for allowing this to be shared. B):thanks

If you can explain, please, how does it work exactly? Does it have to be in your ET folders or is it stand alone & you have to import the log? Or am I completely on the wrong track as to how it works? :help

there is a help file included ... really nice proggy :thanks