ETpro help needed

Olykiller

Hello guys

ive ceveral questions about etpro

first of all, ive seen on a youtube vid you can make your fireteam look transparant, anyone has idea for the cmd of that? its very usefull when you play 5o5 cuz it takes much from ur screen

then second question, specced maus yesterday and they played radar map. on that map at the two objects, the grass is very high but for some reason they can see through it :o (or they shoot random hs but dont think so) anyone knows how they remove(?) the gras?

thirdly can you also make your enemies light up? so you can see them from a further distance. i believe there was a cmd for that

another question, when you want to pick up weapon, its easier to see the symbol of the weapon on the ground rather than the normal look (dunno how to explain it more, i hope someone understands me :P) cmd for it?

finally, anyone has 180 degree script bind for me? and any suggestion on which button i would put it (maybe ctrl or alt, since you dont use them playing scrims) all of my nearest buttons are in use :P

thanks in advance

Oly

first of all, ive seen on a youtube vid you can make your fireteam look transparant, anyone has idea for the cmd of that? its very usefull when you play 5o5 cuz it takes much from ur screen

b_fireteamalpha

then second question, specced maus yesterday and they played radar map. on that map at the two objects, the grass is very high but for some reason they can see through it :o (or they shoot random hs but dont think so) anyone knows how they remove(?) the gras?

r_drawfoliage "0"

On ETTV, they lock this cvar at 1 for some retarded reason, but on nearly every match server, it is unlocked.

thirdly can you also make your enemies light up? so you can see them from a further distance. i believe there was a cmd for that

r_ignorehwgamma "1"

along with

r_gamma "3"

r_overbrightbits "1"

r_mapoverbrightbits "2"

Sheep's config is a good example to look at.

another question, when you want to pick up weapon, its easier to see the symbol of the weapon on the ground rather than the normal look (dunno how to explain it more, i hope someone understands me :P) cmd for it?

b_simpleitems "1"

finally, anyone has 180 degree script bind for me? and any suggestion on which button i would put it (maybe ctrl or alt, since you dont use them playing scrims) all of my nearest buttons are in use :P

bind [key] "com_maxfps 60; wait 2; cl_yawspeed 11250; +left; wait 2; -left;cl_yawspeed 0; com_maxfps 76/125/whatever_your_normal_FPS_is"

Edited by ohurcool

• Clan Friend

I thought that grass remove is serverside and you can not disable it in your cfg. Anyway i`will try this.

true. they disable it server side with forcecvar.

about 180 scripts, aren't they forbidden? and what about b_simpleitems? I haven't played etpro for some time, but I remember it was forced to 0 in configs too.

will these work on etpub and/or jaymod?

well.. you can use cg_fireteamalpha instead of b_fireteamalpha and the 180 script will work, but drawfoliage will most likely be locked and you can't turn simpleitems on

also the gamma effect won't be as noticeable on etpub/jaymod

about 180 scripts, aren't they forbidden? and what about b_simpleitems? I haven't played etpro for some time, but I remember it was forced to 0 in configs too.

180 script is allowed in CB, not sure about ESL

b_simpleitems was unlocked in the CB Summer Cup config in July

so i tried to use the cmds

not all of them succeed xd

i have no transparant FT (used /b or/cg_fireteamalpha 0.5 to 1)

at drawfoliage i got error (played on cyber1)

simple items work :)

but with your r gamma and overbrightbits cmd's i get this:

etpro.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my enemies/friends dont light up but the lamps do, this is not so nice :P

but somehow with all the cmd's i increased my acc with 3% :oo

any idea to fix the lights of the lamp?

EDIT: impact won vs overload but ovr played very nice it was 4-2 (ovr won supply, impact won radar, and impact won decider bremen)

Edited by Olykiller

b_fireteamalpha is the correct command.. it works for me

I told you that r_drawfoliage is locked on some servers.. cybergames is one of them

try r_ext_texture_env_add "0"

the bright lamps is part of the effect that comes with r_ignorehwgamma "1".. it is actually more helpful imo

Edited by ohurcool

• Administrators

so with what score did impact loose?:P

Does this as anything to do with his help topic?

Stick to topic in help and complain section. No one likes to see useless posts when he is asking for help or complaining.

ok thanks ohurcool

ill try the cmd's out this evening

and also ty for 180 degree script (its allowed on scrims right? :P)

i always thought the brighter the cfg the better but im wrong, i see my enemies better at far range now :)

btw in that ettv of maus he used center point view everytime after he threw nade, never knew you could do that on ET :o but i think its not so very useful

ok ive all the cmds now :) (and it its /cg_fireteamalpha :P /b is uknown cmd)

try r_ext_texture_env_add "0"

0 or 1 didnt see a diffrence xd

btw what fov you recommand? i use 110 but when you play 90 you also see enemies better

• Clan Friend

btw what fov you recommand? i use 110 but when you play 90 you also see enemies better

Why don't you just toggle between those 2? In my cfg I have 90 fov when I hold shift, 120 when I release it.

na dont like that style :P

when youre used to one fov you have better aim :P

cuz when i play 90 fov i rly need to find new sens cuz my normal sens (1.00 at 110 fov) is not good for 90 fov as well :(

when youve played so long with fov 110 and you go 90 its like you use a binocular lol, rly much diffrence :o