Getting kicked wit wierd error

Fb!N!nJa

ok so this morning i was trying to connect to jaymod servers and i get error saying ET: 94.86.44.233:27960 something like that, point is that i get a error message wit an ip and when i connect wit that ip i get nowhere and also, 2.6b servers have something wit "verify your installation" something like that, i cant take ss cause i dont kno why

ok so this morning i was trying to connect to jaymod servers and i get error saying ET: 94.86.44.233:27960 something like that, point is that i get a error message wit an ip and when i connect wit that ip i get nowhere and also, 2.6b servers have something wit "verify your installation" something like that, i cant take ss cause i dont kno why

for the "verify your installation" error,copy paste every file from 2.6b folder to your et folder,i think this is how i fixed it,i have no idea what the other error is :hmm

2.6b servers have something wit "verify your installation" something like that, i cant take ss cause i dont kno why

I got that problem a few days ago, milktea helped me with it :)

Here's how you solve that:

Delete the 2.6b patch and re-install ET , you don't have to delete whole ET, just re-install so your ET is 2.55b again instead of 2.6b

Once it's 2.55 download the 2.6 patch and install it http://www.wolfmap.de/details.php?file_id=21

Once your ET is 2.6 download the 2.6b patch and install it http://www.wolfmap.de/details.php?file_id=1624

(if you download from there it waits 20seconds n then starts downloading)

You probably forgot to install 2.6 before 2.6b it's why u get that

This worked for me, if it doesn't for you then idunno D: