50 BMG CAL Rifle Single Shot Target Noreen 50bmg

Slayerz

I just recently bought my new 50 BMG CAL Rifle Single Shot Target Noreen 50bmg for my colection and some people wanted some pics se here they are

634120976640028750dv13t5ts.jpg

My Freind submitted the to a website and they put a gay banner on so Fk them

50BMG_Rounds.jpg

The rounds in the back is the ones this rifle uses

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Info

The .50 Browning Machine Gun (.50 BMG) or 12.7x99mm NATO is a cartridge developed for the Browning .50 Caliber machine gun in the late 1910s. Entering service officially in 1921, the round is based on a greatly scaled-up .30-06 cartridge. The cartridge itself has been made in many variants: multiple generations of regular ball, tracer, armor piercing, incendiary, and saboted sub-caliber rounds. The rounds intended for machine guns are linked using metallic links.

The .50 BMG cartridge is also used in long-range target and sniper rifles, as well as other .50 machine guns. The use in single-shot and semi-automatic rifles has resulted in many specialized match-grade rounds not used in .50 machine guns. A McMillan Tac-50 .50 BMG sniper rifle was used by Canadian Corporal Rob Furlong to bring off the then longest-range confirmed sniper kill in history (now 2nd longest-range), when he shot a Taliban combatant at 2,430 meters (2,657 yards) during the 2002 campaign in the Afghanistan War.[1] This record was only recently beaten by 2 confirmed kills in November of 2009 in Afghanistan against Taliban machine gunners by Craig Harrison, a member of the British Household Cavalry, using an Accuracy International AWM L115A3 long-range rifle chambered for .338 Lapua Magnum 8.59mm rounds. The shots were measured by GPS at 8,120ft or 2,706 yards (2,474 m). [2][3]

The previous record for a confirmed long-distance was set by US Marine sniper Carlos Hathcock in 1967, the distance was 2,286 meters (2,500 yards, 7,500 feet) or 1.42 miles (2.29 km). Hathcock used the .50 BMG in an M2 Browning Machine Gun equipped with a telescopic sight. This weapon was used by other snipers, and eventually purpose-built sniper rifles were developed especially for this round. DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) has developed the EXACTO program, .50 caliber bullets complete with microprocessors and steering vanes that allow the bullet to adjust its trajectory mid-flight to stay on target when the flight path has been altered by uncontrollable variables.

A wide variety of ammunition is available, and the availability of match grade ammunition has increased the usefulness of .50 caliber rifles by allowing more accurate fire than lower quality rounds.

Edited by Slayerz

Not a bad deal at all. That gun new is around $2,000. I have read some people claim with high quality ammunition it can maintain 1 MOA accuracy out to 1300 yrds. If they are telling the truth that is not bad at all for a .50 cal.

For those who do not know. MOA is Minute of Angle- roughly equal to 1 inch at 100 yards. So that means if true this gun would hit within 13" of its target at 1300 yards. For a .50 cal not bad at all. That is between the Cheytac Intervention (0.5 MOA) and the Barrett .50 (average of 1.5 MOA or with some match grade ammunition 1.0 MOA).

Congrats on winning a bid on such a great rifle.

Too bad you can be outshot by this guy

sniper-monkey.jpg

Sorry for spamming this thread up. I just happened upon this pic earlier and figured it fit to well. Also thanks for including the info below your weapons photo. I read about the shot Rob Furlong did some time ago. Pretty damn incredible.

f***ing pretty.... but aint that a Cheytac M200? http://www.cheytac.com/Products/408M200Interventionimg.asp Looks a bit like it! Could you take some photos with the scope plxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;D nice purchase how much?

Well, it looks a lot different haha. Plus, it looks similar to browning's and well, its Slayer, hes a Marshal, i think he knows what he had bought, no offense xD

f***ing pretty.... but aint that a Cheytac M200? http://www.cheytac.com/Products/408M200Interventionimg.asp Looks a bit like it! Could you take some photos with the scope plxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;D nice purchase how much?

Sure you don't mean the Thor XM408? It is a rifle made by THOR GDG (THOR Global Defense Group) chambered for the .408 Cheytac round.

XM-Series-408.jpg

To see how the THOR can look like either the Noreen or the Cheytac see this http://www.thorgdg.com/products/weapons/xm-series-408

Sure you don't mean the Thor XM408? It is a rifle made by THOR GDG (THOR Global Defense Group) chambered for the .408 Cheytac round.

XM-Series-408.jpg

To see how the THOR can look like either the Noreen or the Cheytac see this http://www.thorgdg.com/products/weapons/xm-series-408

i see a few differnces but there really minor

nogood i can be outshot by a monkey because it kicks like hell