How take demos and screenshots - Enemy Territory

(Snake)

ok last question, how do you start recording with x fire and stop recording with it?

BLOQ DESPL + V and press it again to stop it.

ok i used media fire but still cant look at the file becuase its not in the right form to watch it. it says dm_82 file and everytime i click on it to play it, it brings up a box saying find a program online to run this program. I need it in the write form where i can watch it on windows media player. any suggestions?

If you can't see the demo with the game change that extension for *.dm_84.

• 12 years later...

Hello. Very old topic, but i have problem. If i record a demo i can't find folder where recorded demo is. I checked Program files - > Wolfenstein Enemy territory -> Silent (I play and record on Silent mod). I checked etmain, but find nothing.? I can watch those demos in game, but can't find folders, if i want share them. Any ideas?

• Platinum VIP
1 minute ago, JuhoPepe said:

Program files - > Wolfenstein Enemy territory -> Silent

Then there should be a demos folder? It would be in that. You still use 2.60 I assume?

• Platinum VIP

Should be Local disk c : > program files >wolf et > silent > demos. Otherwise I would be at a loss as to where they would be saved. If you have discord I'm sure I would be of more support. 

My discord 

.nabish_

EDIT: You might check your "documents" folder and see if by chance they are saved someone in there. They will definitely be in the "demos" folder wherever they are. 

Edited by nAbish
  • Like 2

• Platinum VIP
17 minutes ago, JuhoPepe said:

Hello. Very old topic, but i have problem. If i record a demo i can't find folder where recorded demo is. I checked Program files - > Wolfenstein Enemy territory -> Silent (I play and record on Silent mod). I checked etmain, but find nothing.? I can watch those demos in game, but can't find folders, if i want share them. Any ideas?

4 minutes ago, Ins4ne said:

Try to start ET as administrator

He can play demos in game, sounds to me like he's trying to locate where they are saved. For some reason he isn't able to find the "demos" folder. 

3 minutes ago, nAbish said:

He can play demos in game, sounds to me like he's trying to locate where they are saved. For some reason he isn't able to find the "demos" folder. 

I know but still should try it and record new demo.. I remember someone had issues with it and starting ET as administrator solved the problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum VIP
6 minutes ago, Ins4ne said:

I know but still should try it and record new demo.. I remember someone had issues with it and starting ET as administrator solved the problem.

1 minute ago, JuhoPepe said:

Thank you @Ins4ne! That helped and now i find recorded demos. :)

Thank you @Ins4ne taught me something as well, sorry for misunderstanding! 

• Like 2