North Korea attacks south korean island

Desu

mp40 and thmpson are old... i would go for a M21 EBR (Enchanced Battle Rifle) or a SR-21 with a silencer and a ghilie suit and having a USP45 with silencer and laser as secondary just in case and set North Korea free....

Now seriously... i think North Corea is trying to make South Korea mad....this is stupid i dont want to see another Korea war geez...btw checkout a game called Homefront is about North Korea conquesting South Korea and then invade USA and conques it ^^

mp40 and thmpson are old... i would go for a M21 EBR (Enchanced Battle Rifle) or a SR-21 with a silencer and a ghilie suit and having a USP45 with silencer and laser as secondary just in case and set North Korea free....

typical of a COD'er....lol :yahoo

but i dunno. i read it, i just hope it all just goes to rest.

My grandma lives only few miles away, and she heard the bombing.

I mean, i just hate the commies and all, but im still hoping for a peaceful future.

none of that reuniting thing like germany did, f*** that

It definitely has my attention. It is my opinion that North korea does not want to resume the war but instead are "flexing their muscle" to restart the 6 nation talks so they can milk more concessions from the other involved countries in the name of avoiding further conflict. If North Korea's Kim Jong Il actually wanted open war he is reckless enough that he would likely have already started the fight. I will be interested to see how this works as Kim Jong Un gains power in North Korea, if this mess is still ongoing at that time.

IF Kim really decides to prove his instability and resume war it is, at the least, unsettling. For those who do not know North and South Korea are still technically at war. What is typically considered the end of the war (1953) was only the signing of an armistice (ceasefire) althoughthere has never been a peace treaty or formal declaration of an end of war. If the Korea's resume fighting it is already promised that if needed the U.S.A. will help the military of South Korea. The unknown is if China will once again side with North Korea, or to avoid a deeper conflict stay out of the conflict.

So there is the catch if the USA assists SK and China assists NK then once again the US and China will be in an indirect war with eachother, with the possibility of a direct war. Now what I would like to know is that if this does happen will Russia side with the US, China, or in order to avoid a neverending war (with China, USA, and Russia they) stay neutral.

Yesterday (the day before the bombing) there was a side story that South Korea had requested twenty nuclear weapons from the US. This is in response to the recent discovery of a new nuclear weapons factory in the North that has 2000 centrifuges.

Imagine the anger of the North Koreans, here they are starving their own people, digging secret tunnels, trying to hide a massive program that might produce ten nukes a year if they are lucky, and all South Korea has to do is pick up the phone and have high-quality "Made in the USA" nuclear weapons delivered like they ordered a few pizzas.

Must have made the North feel quite silly.

My grandma lives only few miles away, and she heard the bombing.

I mean, i just hate the commies and all, but im still hoping for a peaceful future.

none of that reuniting thing like germany did, f*** that

About the only way they will reunite is if democracy takes hold in the north. Which, to be honest, would probably be a really good thing. <.<

Yesterday (the day before the bombing) there was a side story that South Korea had requested twenty nuclear weapons from the US. This is in response to the recent discovery of a new nuclear weapons factory in the North that has 2000 centrifuges.

Imagine the anger of the North Koreans, here they are starving their own people, digging secret tunnels, trying to hide a massive program that might produce ten nukes a year if they are lucky, and all South Korea has to do is pick up the phone and have high-quality "Made in the USA" nuclear weapons delivered like they ordered a few pizzas.

Must have made the North feel quite silly.

Seriously! But if North Korea wasn't ran by assholes they could be our friend too! But then there wouldn't be a need for nuclear weaponry..