Admin Levels

GIJOE

I think if I'm not mistaken Dared told me long ago(like 2 years ) pub is set for not less the 6 players for each team like if u have 3 real you goin to have 3 bots so you can't remove they , what you can do if you are spev do the !put mex/papito allys or axis I forgot wish letters they are I think one is R

lol, just was an example like allies 1 real 5 bots, axis 4 real 2 bots, i mean, when you tried to move some bot from allies immediately other bot join, and balance don't move the bots, maybe !omnifix could help or maybe it just fix the waypoints and i'm wrong.

what southog is saying is:

instead of using !putteam on the bots, use !putteam on yourself

Did you read my last repply?, that 1 was me. I don't care play against them, but when you try to join you can't sometimes just cuz the other team with more real players is 1 player less, and you can't join to allies.

Did you read my last repply?, that 1 was me. I don't care play against them, but when you try to join you can't sometimes just cuz the other team with more real players is 1 player less, and you can't join to allies.

so to join the team with less real players, you do !putteam papito*

so to join the team with less real players, you do !putteam papito*

ALLIES:

1 Real (ME!!) + 4 Bots

AXIS

4 Real + 2 Bots

Is to difficult put other teammate on my team because happen the last words than i said before.

ALLIES:

1 Real (ME!!) + 4 Bots

AXIS

4 Real + 2 Bots

Is to difficult put other teammate on my team because happen the last words than i said before.

Doesn´t !putteam some1fromaxis b pwn the bots and forced balance? Just don´t try to remove anybody from anywhere, but force someone from one team to another with !putteam and after that server automatically puts some bot to vacant place.

Well in that case, I personally would go spec, let a bot join axis and then join allies and play 5 vs bots,

Or you could ask if anyone is willing to help balance the teams by joining axis - and then !putteam them if they agree,

or use !putteam in the warmup of a match

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/4753-wet-admin-level-structure/

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/78-community-guidelines/

Eh oh need to install wiki so clan members can fill it up...Looks like people don't read forums often..

May I ask when someone moves from Level 8 - New Clan Member ? :thanks

May I ask when someone moves from Level 8 - New Clan Member ? :thanks

Promotions are given only when co-leaders, leaders, and founders feel it is appropriate if you've proved yourself :)