DEMOS and how to view

Theo519

To View

2. Create a folder named demos in your CoD4 Modwarfare folder the completed path to it should look something like this- X:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\ModWarfare\Demos
  3. Take your demo using /record "name" and when ready use /stop record.
  4. Go back in your CoD4 directory and move your demo out of the X:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\Demos folder and place it into the folder from step 1
  5. Start CoD4 Multiplayer and under Mods select Mod Warfare
  6. When that loads open the console and type /demo "name" without the quotes, press Enter and enjoy the show

To place on Forums

I use mediafire.com.

1)Sign up for a free account.

2)Then upload your video to mediafire the process is similar to what you do when uploading pics to photobucket.com

3)Once you have uploaded it click My Files at the top of the screen. You should see your file and a link to the right called Share. Click it and a menu will drop down.

Copy either of the URLs (Sharing URL or URL with File Name) and paste on the forums.

To View

1. Create a folder named demos in your CoD4 Modwarfare folder the completed path to it should look something like this- X:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\ModWarfare\Demos
  2. Take your demo using /record "name" and when ready use /stop record.
  3. Go back in your CoD4 directory and move your demo out of the X:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\Demos folder and place it into the folder from step 1
  4. Start CoD4 Multiplayer and under Mods select Mod Warfare
  5. When that loads open the console and type /demo "name" without the quotes, press Enter and enjoy the show

To place on Forums

I use mediafire.com.

1)Sign up for a free account.

2)Then upload your video to mediafire the process is similar to what you do when uploading pics to photobucket.com

3)Once you have uploaded it click My Files at the top of the screen. You should see your file and a link to the right called Share. Click it and a menu will drop down.

Copy either of the URLs (Sharing URL or URL with File Name) and paste on the forums.

sure that sounds easy I downloaded a COD4 player http://www.cybopat.net/vb_cod4player_eng.php I think it works. :-)

When I tempban I went ..............

!pl got player 15

!tempban 15 500 NO GRENADE LAUNCHER

wasnt the 500 supposed to be 500 min?? it auto tempban for only 30 min