Another Job Hunt Update

AntiThought

I got a call this morning from one of the companies I have applied with about the position of 9-11 Communications Officer Trainee. Next Tuesday I have to go in for a test and if I pass it I move on to the interview, if everything goes well I will once again be employed. I know I can do this- I have this.

I want to thank everyone who has been keeping me encouraged and to let the other unemployed people out there know not to give up. It has been 7 months without so much as an interview and I felt like giving up many times.

Special thanks to Daredevil, you kept me encouraged and offered hope when I was about to give up. I never told you how close to giving up I was when you sent that PM to me but it gave me hope that I could succeed.

See you guys on the servers but I am shaking so much with excitement I doubt I will be any good.

:cheers:yahoo

Wishing you all the best.

It seems like you have all the skills necessary for this position.

I mean 9-11.... it cant be any harder than me asking you for help every 5 min

You will do well.

Good luck antithought. It can be hard to re-enter the workforce after you've been unemployed. After a few months you start thinking maybe something is wrong with yourself and no one wants to be the one to tell you, and you're never going to get a decent job again.

I have a new job lined up now too lol. It's not a good one, but it should be better than collecting unemployment again.