Friend Requests Disappearing

->RoGue

I keep getting notifications that people sent me friend requests on the forums, but when I go to the request page, there aren't any there to accept. I've had this happen to three requests I think.

-RoGue

I think there isn,t any way to accept,when you read your request then this player is added to your friend list,and when you want to remove him/her then you go to his/her profile and click "Remove me as a friend". :)

Ikt depends. If you have to accept them, then its different. Let me check it for you :P

Edit: I added you to my Friendlist, but your name dont show up, so i guess you have to accept them :/. You could look in your messenger folder, if they are still there...

Edited by stars*

I think there isn,t any way to accept,when you read your request then this player is added to your friend list,and when you want to remove him/her then you go to his/her profile and click "Remove me as a friend". :)

No it really is messing up. This has been happening to me too. I have already submitted a ticket about this issue. It says you have an invite, when you click to see new invites it says there are none. I have made it so that I no longer have to approve requests until this is fixed.

No it really is messing up. This has been happening to me too. I have already submitted a ticket about this issue. It says you have an invite, when you click to see new invites it says there are none. I have made it so that I no longer have to approve requests until this is fixed.

Never happened something like that with me :) , i just see that someone has added me as friend and then he/she is in my list and when i check his/her profile i can see myself in their friendlist :)