Unlocked iphone??

Desu

Im getting 3g iphone tomorrow, and im planning to unlock it for t-mobile.

i only see ultrasn0w for unlocking tool

http://www.iphonedownloadblog.com/2010/08/14/how-to-unlock-iphone-3g-ios-4-0-2-with-ultrasn0w/

this is one of the how-to-do's

do you have an unlocked iphone, if so is this how you did it??

Im getting 3g iphone tomorrow, and im planning to unlock it for t-mobile.

i only see ultrasn0w for unlocking tool

http://www.iphonedownloadblog.com/2010/08/14/how-to-unlock-iphone-3g-ios-4-0-2-with-ultrasn0w/

this is one of the how-to-do's

do you have an unlocked iphone, if so is this how you did it??

Mines 3.1.3 on att, so I don't know about unlocking, but that looks like its it. Jailbreak, not sure if redsnow or comex's jailbreaks makes a difference, then ultrasnow is in cydia so i assume you just download it like it says.

one thing im worried about, if you look at the comments, theres lotsa problems :D

I've got a friend who unlocked his 3gs on ios 4.0.1 this way. The only problem was he couldn't send mms, but you can fix that by downloading a package or two from cydia. He had his running perfectly, and i don't think 3gs and 3g differ in the unlocking.

Lol nahh. He can't brick it. The worst thing that would happen from reading those comments looks like greying out your wifi, which is a huge pain in the ass, but looks easily fixable. If all else fails you can update your baseband by going to 4.1. What firmware is the phone on anyways desu?

Alright so you've still got the unlockable baseband. Goto settings>general>network settings or something like that and there's a reset button. If that doesn't fix it then you update to 4.1 which would update your baseband. And that would fix it. But the baseband on 4.1 doesn't have an unlock yet. It will come out when ios 4.2 comes out, which is rumored to be next Tuesday.

Kronos is alive? :o

+1.

where have you been kronos? meet you on pub :)

and yeah i have a 2g iphone unlocked and jailbreaked. just used pwnage tool and the necessary bootloaders. had no problems what so ever.

if you screw something, just do a hardware reset.

Edited by Term!n@tor

Haven't been playing much of ET.

School and all that good stuff takes up most of the time. And Black Ops is pretty much the only game I play when I can.

But if you're back, I might have to shake off the rust and come own you.