Sick trickjumping

SickOne

As far as I know there aren't any trickjumping lan cups or something like that - it's kind of pointless? I doubt someone would like to spend money on such kind of stuff.

You can find someone to do anything if you have the resources and look hard enough! :yahoo

I wouldn't waste my time going of course. I would fail hard. If I wanted to do that, I could stay at home.

• Clan Friend

TJ is the most boring thing ever which just wastes your time of life,you can get low/medium right skills of playing normaly.other way it's good if you are playing seriously like Etpro/Clanwars,etc.

then playing for frags is boring too :) all videogames are a waste of time anyway, as 99.999999 percent of things in life.

wasting time playing trickjump maps I had a lot of fun, even more than fighting sometimes. After all it is the same thing as fighting... you are happy if you manage to do something difficult.

And I also remember that the fun factor, and the sharing of tips and ideas, was much higher in tj servers than in fight servers full of big egoes, and cheaters. Then they made cheats for tj too, and they spoiled everything, but I think it's still much fun.