Haven't been around

Toby

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, the reason is because I just had Quintuple by-pass surgery (5) 2 weeks ago. I am recovering pretty good and will try to start playing again, may not be as often as I like right now but it will be more and more as I progress. I am also requesting that my application be taken out of the inactive section and put back to active, because I still want to become a clan member.

thanks.gif

Toby

Thanks Anti and yes I'm comming along real good, and thats because of the support and help of my family. I must say though, this is not a real social orsympathetic clan with only 1 reply on a topic like this. I mean I let it go a week before I had surgery when I was on the server and was told my app to join would not go through and if I did not like it to get off the F'n server and stay off, and that was by a full clan member. When I'm on the server I play the best I can and don't bother a soul or talk to anyone because they like to play instead of answering questions after questions, and I just don't understand why I am being treated this way. So the bottom line is this thank you for letting play on your servers for the short time I was here, I will stay away from your servers and forum and find another server where they do not tell you to get of the F'n server and stay off.

:thanks

Toby :hi:(

You are welcome and I am glad to hear you are recovering nicely.

As far of the rest of it do not think badly of the whole clan for the actions of 1. If you are treated this way by a member take a screenshot or demo so they can be handled. If you want to leave do so but do not try to start drama on your way out. If you want to stay then do so and if you are treated badly again take some evidence so, as I said, we can put a stop to it.

My apologies for not seeing the thread as well. Welcome back and i know about the recovery process as sever as the heart is concerned been through one myself and gotta have second done unfortunately. So i feel you on that. Glad to hear it was a success and that your recovering good. Also dont worry about the words of one when the words of so many are telling you to stay.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone once again sorry for not being around again but I ran into some complications. Just when I thought things were going fine, the latest test showed that there is still a leak in one of the valves, which they will not do anything about just yet because they feel opening me up again so soon is not in my favor at this time. The stress from hearing this has really taken a toll on me to a point to where I caused myself to have a minor stroke. Things are good now they are treating the leakage with a bata blocker and it is doing what they hope it would, so fixing that is a long way down the road so I need now worry about that for a while.

I'd like to get back on the servers but my son thought he would do me a favor and reformat my machine and now I don't have the servers IP"s if anyone can help.

I'd also like to know if my application is still good or not?

Hey dude, I never saw this thread and I don't know who you are (im newer :P) but I really hope you get fighting fit again soon!

IP's are just jay1.clan-fa.com, jay2.clan-fa.com, hardcore.clan-fa.com etc I think

Pretty sure once you join one of the Jay servers, it will install our custom menus so you'll be able to connect to any of the servers from the main W:ET window :)

All the best;

Chuckun

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Toby,

With your heart condition I would recommend you avoid video games. They cause your stress hormones to rise and your blood pressure to increase.

I'm sorry someone mistreated you on one of our servers. That is not our policy.

Good luck with your health. That is most important to us all. And family too.

Like with any organization there are a few "bad apples" that get in. This is true with F|A as well. Dont let one person cause you to leave this community. I can assure you that there are many more people here that are helpful and kind than there are rude and petty.

Also, anytime a clan member is an ass try to take a screen shot and that person can be put back on the right track. One way or another.

Anyway.., i hope that you are continuing to heal and I also hope that you will continue to caome play and have a good time.

Happy Holidays!!!