Other Promotions!

daredevil

• Administrators

CONGRATZ DAN AND TOMATOOOOOOOOOOOO! Welcome to all new members too! Are we getting new Co-leaders, or were those the ones from awhile back, like Funkbut?

No new co leaders at present. :) Although we always keep an eye on members to see if they fit leadership titles. We have co leader spots open for COD4 and same for W:ET.

I am also changing whole recruiting process. In new process promotion will be based on few things. In new process each member will have to interact with other members on various things which will help us to know players better.

Keep an eye on private sections. Sooner or later I will post it. :)

No new co leaders at present. :) Although we always keep an eye on members to see if they fit leadership titles. We have co leader spots open for COD4 and same for W:ET.

I am also changing whole recruiting process. In new process promotion will be based on few things. In new process each member will have to interact with other members on various things which will help us to know players better.

Ah, Ok. Thanks, Dare

Exciting. Is it known yet if this will replace the new recruiting promotion guidelines or will this be in addition to them?

• Administrators

Exciting. Is it known yet if this will replace the new recruiting promotion guidelines or will this be in addition to them?

It will not replace the present recruiting/promotion guidelines. It will work in parallel with our present promotion guidelines. :)