Tattoo's

I3lessed

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum VIP

photonn.jpg

It's a little distorted because of the angle but it's the pursuit of perfection in baseball terms. I pitched for 10 years or so of my life and 3 up, 3down was always my goal. These are my only two at the moment. As soon as I get a job I'll have more to share.

• 2 weeks later...

ok here ill need an advise.. i love tattoos and want one but im not sure if is a good desition for me.. i change my mind so fast that im scared of me in a year or less hating my tatoo. I also want some lettering like you Blessed. i got a word in my mind that i want inked. "lifetime". and i want it in the place you have your greek letters, but just im not sure. I just wanted to ask you, how sattisfied are you with your 1st tattoo. Did you have doubts in any moment?

Since I was 15 I wanted a dragon on the upper arm or shoulder but my mother said no :cry

when I was 18, she said every day let it be that looks worse when you are older,

who knows if you do then still want ...

Today I am 33 and I still want ...

In spring, my wife and I go together and let sting one.

Greets AmbulanceMan. :cheers

My first tattoo was the "hope" one and I thought about it for a couple months (6ish) before I actually got it and I still love it, probably my favorite of the 3 to be honest. I would say just think about what you want for awhile and if your worried about your first one put it somewhere where you can cover it up whenever you want, I.e don't put your first tattoo on your forarms or anything. If you have any other questions about it just shoot me a pm and I'll be more then happy to help you as best as I can haha.

I'm on my way on getting my first one! It's a tribute to Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, the former, now dead drummer of Avenged Sevenfold.. My goal is to have both my arms tattooed. And other parts of my body too. It's just so damn expensive.

ok here ill need an advise.. i love tattoos and want one but im not sure if is a good desition for me.. i change my mind so fast that im scared of me in a year or less hating my tatoo. I also want some lettering like you Blessed. i got a word in my mind that i want inked. "lifetime". and i want it in the place you have your greek letters, but just im not sure. I just wanted to ask you, how sattisfied are you with your 1st tattoo. Did you have doubts in any moment?

If you do get a Tat, keep it meaningful, but not like my girlfriend's name meaningful..

You should also have it somewhere not that visible, like your back.

This should keep you from hating it less if you do decide to not like it in the future.