Sign in to follow this  
southog

NEED Help

Question

I keep getting kick by pb I reinstall it and update it still the same I get this after I get kick thnx for the help

14 answers to this question

Try updating it

I did already as u can see and the top post ,but thnx for the help ah and just start doing that a few hours ago before I play fine,and I didn't change anything

make sure PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe are running

do what jaaa sed and tell us which program ur using (win 7, xp, ubuntu) that would make it 10x easier to solve and also try reinstalling it

Sorry I didnt notice. Did you try deleting ur pb folder and reinstalling it.

ok I delete everything reinstall all again now I get the O/S exception notice and I'm runing vista 32

try running as admininstrator and do what jaa said if u havent already

I'm runing as adminstrator and forgot how to do what Jaa says is being soo long I don't have problems if any of u can post how to do it ,and thnx for the help all of u

Go to the task manager. Then click on processes and look for PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe. If u dont see go to applications and click on New Task. type in PnkBstrA.exe and enter and do the same with PnkBstrB.exe. Now see if the game works.

I hope it works for u man.

If you are using Comodo security suite it will give you that regardless of what you do.

Also I lol'd when gunslinger's first 2 suggestions he gave were already stated in the OP. Update it, reinstall it. lol classic.

Go to the task manager. Then click on processes and look for PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe. If u dont see go to applications and click on New Task. type in PnkBstrA.exe and enter and do the same with PnkBstrB.exe. Now see if the game works.

I hope it works for u man.

Thanx Bro I did this and so far is working hopefully stays like this but thanx again to all

If you are using Comodo security suite it will give you that regardless of what you do.

Also I lol'd when gunslinger's first 2 suggestions he gave were already stated in the OP. Update it, reinstall it. lol classic.

ROFL i just noticed that too ugh =/ But i tried