Windows 7 RC - Download Available!

daredevil

• Administrators

Anyone can download RC version of new upcoming windows 7.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default.aspx

Download Link:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/window ... nload.aspx

Uh oh....the release client of Windows Vista's brother? I'll stick with Windows ME for now.... :lol:

Microsoft made 4 good things:

Windows 95

Windows Media Player 11

Windows XP

Windows picture viewer

Thanks for the link, and the heads-up!

Uh oh....the release client of Windows Vista's brother? I'll stick with Windows ME for now.... :lol:

Microsoft made 4 good things:

Windows 95

Windows Media Player 11

Windows XP

Windows picture viewer

Thanks for the link, and the heads-up!

Those aren't the only things that came out when Gates opened Windows...He also let all the bugs to fly in

• Administrators

lol everyone is a critic, but most ppl cannot even comprehend the amount of code and troubleshooting that goes behind the scenes, 90 percent of the people out there except things to work flawlessly, well in real world it just does not work that way, everything man made is susceptible to a fault. All OS have their faults but microsoft products stand out since its most used/pirated software maker out there. Yes there are some funny flukes but shit happens, but you have no clue on countless projects at MSFT that just work and are used in many countries starting from federal all down to municipal governments. The only problem with Vista is shitty driver support from other manufacturers, the percentage for all crashes caused only by crappy nvidia drivers was over 20 percent, and dont make me start on the stupid computer manufacturer's who put a goddamn sticker on a computer thats not built to run vista. Now I use windows server 2008 which is built on a vista core and i never had any issues aside from crappy driver support but at least i know people that can fix that. As for OSX and linux they have lot to learn in terms of user friendliness, I use them all and dont care to compare them but to a regular joe windows has been user friendly for 2 decades now.

i had windows 7 as test version and its not as good as xp

ok i have vista caus my pc is so new the motherboard doesnt accept xp but if you had an 1-2 year old pc take xp its the best choise

already running French windows 7even rc1 here ...

enemy territory running great ... no trouble yet

well it's bit more faster then vista ... the new task bar really cool ... the ati driver is great ... well till now i loving it :P but i'll see later after few days of using what will happen :hmm

I love your signature graphic, Medic! I grew up watching Mr. Beene at my grandparents house.

here you go for fun and grandparent ^^ this the best one i ever see ... always laughing watching this one it's just awesome :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX00KQbzTvE