I will be gone a few days

AntiThought

Just letting everyone know I will be gone a few days starting at 1500 today (Friday) and returning sometime on Sunday likely around 1400. I am attending a pre Samhain gathering and will have no means of internet communication. Hopefully I will return more focused and efficient in my duties. I know I have been getting a little sloppy.

I have returned. All went well. Best Feast of the Dead I have attended and nice ritual in the standing stones. Unfortunately I still do not have a camera (a working one anyway) so no pics during this gathering but will have pictures of one of the future ones soon as I get a working camera. I think my wife has a video camera somewhere if I can find it I may take a vid to show you the Standing Stone circle where we hold ritual.

I will start going over the topics I missed while away but it may be a slow start as I am preparing for my daughter's birthday tomorrow. Should have most of it poured over by tonight and hopefully I will be caught up shortly.