!putteam

charbladex

I used !putteam just when the team the is been own if ther is bots I take one out and join that team to help out (p.s. I don't like when pros or want to be pown the noobs I'm not a Pro but I have lucky shoots ) :drunk:help:sorry

• Administrators

It's level 3+ :P Joe was joking around.

You abused it and we removed u !putteam. As simple as that. You will get it back once we know for sure you will not abuse it.

The only allowable use of it is to move map rushers after they have been rushing continuously for 2 maps, when teams are 12 vs 13 and 13 player team is getting raped badly you can move yourself to loosing team using it and show u skills and for AFK players who are AFK for more then 2 mins. 2 mins = avg 6 spawn cycles.

You were just stacking teams. I preferred to remove your only 1 command rather then to put you back to level 2.

i use the command to keep the teams equal and if there is a bot hogging up the side i want, that bot is put into spec or the other team to keep the balance somewhat. sometimes i generally make sure that the bots are on or off but i would never put team for another player unless they want it and i will decide if it is good for the opposite team or not.

unless i have no choice for example(it actually happened); one of the admins was on baserace the other day with a few other players including Saint, i was lagging up badly. when ever that admin tried to sort the teams out fairly the players dropped to spec or back the teams they were on, at one time there was 2 players on axis and none on allies, i put a person on the other team without asking, but what could be done bout that at the time? however if i would not pull another person on to another team without asking them politly.

the other case where there is just bots on one team and players on the other and the players ignore my request for them to join the other side, i will pull the bots off that team and wait for the players to join the other side where to bots will be put back into teams fairly.

i hope this is as good as can be done because i have no idea if any of that is abuse.

• Administrators
maybe too many people have too high of levels, things like this are getting abused. Ther are too many lvl 3 and they abuse their kick, mute, and putteam.

nah just this one.. he would be also fine after sometime and would get his putteam back. :D

lvl 3s dont have kick pepe XD i wuz just sayin that i didnt know that wut i wuz doing was wrong but once thunder told me what i was doing wrong i stopped, u can ask him..that was the reason i made it (this topic) is to say i didnt know and to ask for it back (i usually just use it on idles when people want to join the team)

• Administrators
i wuz just sayin that i didnt know that wut i wuz doing was wrong but once thunder told me what i was doing wrong i stopped

No one comes learned here. You figured out your mistake and don't repeat it back and thats only what we look for. You will soon have putteam back. :D

Have fun!

i wuz just sayin that i didnt know that wut i wuz doing was wrong but once thunder told me what i was doing wrong i stopped

No one comes learned here. You figured out your mistake and don't repeat it back and thats only what we look for. You will soon have putteam back. :D

Have fun!

You took away the !put command via !useredit (UserID) -acl -C/putteam ?

If so, be careful with that. Unless there is a fix, after doing that you can't then add it back (+C/putteam) because the memory is still there of it being added as a disallowed cmd. A - acl always overrides a + acl.

We had this issue on my server, the only way we found to fix it was via !userdelete. That also takes away XP though... :?

• Administrators

You took away the !put command via !useredit (UserID) -acl -C/putteam ?

If so, be careful with that. Unless there is a fix, after doing that you can't then add it back (+C/putteam) because the memory is still there of it being added as a disallowed cmd. A - acl always overrides a + acl.

We had this issue on my server, the only way we found to fix it was via !userdelete. That also takes away XP though... :?

I know. I faced same issue while back while someone was abusing !kick :D

But i had 2 options: Either remove !put or demote him to 2.

Choosed first one.

Soon he will have 2 options:

Either loose his xp or let go putteam forever. :D

if that would happen there would be even more chaos then the odd level 3 running around kicking players if the putteam was disabled.

i once muted someone who was talking out of turn it lasted a few seconds though i told him to watch his tougn. thats the only other command i have used. apart from list players (!LI), map rotation (!MAPS) and status of players progress (!STATS).