Sign in to follow this  
SiLeNT

I LOVE COLLEGE!

I'm sure everyone has heard that song by now but I totally disagree with Mr. Roth. College blows! Yeah it has its perks but I can't stand it. I HATE COLLEGE! Everyone is either a alcoholic, a drug addict or a freakin' genius! I'll let u guys guess which one I am. Needless to say finals didn't go so well for me but I'll keep truckin'! Heh at least its over!

n/m....apparently i'm an accounting genius!!!!!! i got a B!

lol i thought it was game over in that class though...super surprised i did that well!

I am going to your college, Spiffy. My finals are mostly this week. I have two tomorrow. Why am I on the forums? Help me, comrade, help me!

(Oh, and you owe me a few bucks! :hi )

Yeah college is like that if you are there to get laid drunk high and black out all in the same night lol

the song is pretty bad ass though

drink my beer and smoke my weed but my good friends is all i need (best line period)

I failed out of classes I had A's in because most of the colleges at the University of Kentucky have compulsory attendance policies. Never understood why I had to go to statistics if I could get an A without attending or cracking a book. My college experience was much the same as Asher Roth portrays, except I wasn't in a fraternity... my house was just like one though.