FuN FaCtS

DeadlyHeadShot

too shay salesmen....too shay

i think this might have something to do with it (def don't agree with it though)

swine flu= regular people (like you and me)

AIDS= gay people

Americans really don't care sooo much about the latter.

Ah the world we live in :)

• Administrators
AIDS= gay people

This was THE MOST IGNORANT thing written on the whole forums so far....

i have to agree, a co worker and a good friend of mine has aids that he received through a blood transfusion when he was just a kid, the amount of drugs he has to take just to fight this awful disease is crazy, you probably made that comment since you probably never met a gay person living where you do, living in a big city you get to meet all kinds of ppl even gay, and even though they are portrayed by media as destroyers of marriage if you met and talk to few you would understand that they are just you and me. They eat sleep and pay taxes just like you and me, yet some ppl still choose to treat them as second class citizens. In order for this to change and to change the mentality of the ppl I guess you have to go through the "get treated like a second class citizen" experience. I personally went through that and it has forever changed how i see the world and ppl around me.

my cousin as well as one of my best friends is gay...i was just stating a painful truth! i believe they should have every right me and u have. it pisses me off actually that their so many more important issues than gay marriage and what not and that seems to be what ever one is worried about (until the economy went to shit). i live in the south. i hear at least once a day the n-word and faggot and believe it or not, growing up around this, i refuse to act like this and judge people on their sexual preference or just from the color of their skin. my parents never allowed those words in our house. i'm sorry if i offended anybody but i'm definitely not ignorant. i just believe that when people think of AIDS, they think of what first? i don't agree with it and i even stated that! once again i'm sorry if i offended, it was not my intention at all.

• Administrators
i just believe that when people think of AIDS, they think of what first? i don't agree with it and i even stated that! once again i'm sorry if i offended, it was not my intention at all.

I think of all the dying Africans and unfortunate people who contracted the disease by mistake such as blood tranfusions, proliferated uncondom sex, and how these people will suffer as there is no cure. Yes there is the homosexual population to consider partly to this infected population formula, and yes in some areas it is localized to a big portion of their population, however this is attributed to their 60-70s free love attitude that gay or not, many people chose to participate ignorantly. Hey it was a different time. But the number of homosexual HIV cases compared to free love heterosexuals from past to present is still small considering how largely heterosexuals are infected globally!!

Gay or not, people are just incompetent and sometimes continue to fornicate without notifying their partners, which is extremely irresponsible and further proliferates the infection.

For example, German Star Nadja Benaissa from the band No Angels infected knowingly three men with HIV! WTF!!! She didn't tell them she was infected.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8011056.stm

I'm not pointing the figure at Scotland for failing to identify that getting HIV is possible between a man and woman, but this trend is global! People can be stupid in general, and they need to be more aware and responsible which sometimes doesn't work as the mentality of the person is at fault.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/7193022.stm

And the rise in pregnancy rates with HIV?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8012292.stm

If anything, blame the mentality of the freelove fools of the 60-70s and the selfish mentalities of infected individuals for not informing their partners for the rise of STDs.

Fun Factoid: Did you know the number of infected people with Herpes today is 1 out of 5 people? And that at the turn of the 20th century, it was recorded as 1 out of 25 people? It proliferated tremendously during the late 50s all through this day, why? People didn't tell others what they had, and infected others, and resulted in people being born with it through no choice of their own, and so forth. The trend continues to this day, even with condoms and awareness. People are just selfish, and don't inform others of their predicament, and those they infect have to live with it forever. If these mentalities continue, which they are, behold more infections and rising rates of serious mutant STDs.

You didnt offend me...

I just think it's really sad that there are still people that think like that....