A leave of absence

ZeeKoh

Yeah right do parties on weekdays and get fired after few days on job because u are sleeping at office rather then doing your work ...

Ooooh, the downside to partying. But thanks for the idea though, if it looks like my net will be off I'll start asking around!

Yeah right do parties on weekdays and get fired after few days on job because u are sleeping at office rather then doing your work ...

Lol Hobbit didnt grow 2 hairs yet on those teenage testicles so hes got no clue bout getting up for work. Hes too busy trying to do his mAus impression. :lol:

P.S. I just made this post from the office. :yahoo

• 2 weeks later...

did i read that right?! :blink::hmm

Oh ho ho hoooo!........ No. :D

Anyways a quick update, my net's obviously been off for like 2 weeks now. Neighbors are uncooperative and/or don't have internet. Also, I'm moving this weekend so the net should be on at the new place within a week or two. Depends on how slow the new ISP is. I'm getting a taste of it now and lemme just say that... DSL sucks compared to cable.

Oh ho ho hoooo!........ No. :D

Anyways a quick update, my net's obviously been off for like 2 weeks now. Neighbors are uncooperative and/or don't have internet. Also, I'm moving this weekend so the net should be on at the new place within a week or two. Depends on how slow the new ISP is. I'm getting a taste of it now and lemme just say that... DSL sucks compared to cable.

? And you are?