News ETPUB IP and Location Change

daredevil

• Administrators

To fix the ongoing lag issues at Denver Etpub, we have moved our server to NY location.

New Server IP: 72.9.97.36

Server is not yet up. It will be up tomorrow or so. Old one will be closed by next week start.

Thanks!

• Administrators

The best way to join any F|A server is to use our domain names.

\connect etpub.clan-fa.com:27960

Server will be up today.

For US people ping difference would be of +-20 but Euro will have difference of -50. Yes, if your old ping on Etpub = 180 then new one will be 110-120.

will the player.db be transferred over?

Everything will be transfered and within few weeks, it will have Silent mod on it.

Server will be up today.

For US people ping difference would be of +-20 but Euro will have difference of -50. Yes, if your old ping on Etpub = 180 then new one will be 110-120.

Everything will be transfered and within few weeks, it will have Silent mod on it.

YES NOW ITS CLOSER TO ME

Server will be up today.

no way i will have 110 ping on etpub,before i had 177 now to have 110 is impossible cuz even on jay 3 i have 124 ping :P

Just as a comment, we should make an advise on the old etpub server becuase the last week some players are still there while most of the players are in the new one. I have been going to tell them there is a new server and the IP.

So i think would be great advise during the game (like the one that shows: no bitching allow, stuff) the new etpub is running and the IP

Just as a comment, we should make an advise on the old etpub server becuase the last week some players are still there while most of the players are in the new one. I have been going to tell them there is a new server and the IP.

So i think would be great advise during the game (like the one that shows: no bitching allow, stuff) the new etpub is running and the IP

Server is down now