ET Server Public ET Pro Server Now Running SLAC

CSL

• Clan Friend

I lag in BIO, my pings near 150 most of the time. And i tried to join another server and it say wait 5 days since my account is too new LOL

etpro players don't like newguidders :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lag in BIO, my pings near 150 most of the time. And i tried to join another server and it say wait 5 days since my account is too new LOL

I play with 200 on there but dont feel any lag. Yea my hit reg is a bit off since the ping makes some hits seem weird but nonetheless it isn't too laggy at all.

The wait time is so that cheaters dont create new SLAC accounts after getting caught and so it gives chaplja a few days to weed out multiple account users.

I am having similar issuse to forsworn i cannot connect. is the server still down or what other issue could arise?

Dare is still working on it i suppose. should be back by this weekend....maybe

• Administrators

I am having similar issuse to forsworn i cannot connect. is the server still down or what other issue could arise?

I think Daredevil fall in love with Black Ops for time being and real life.

• 4 weeks later...