CSL

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Suggestions,

Etadmin_mod should be installed,

Few other Luas like kspree rspree rules voteblock they are use full luas to have.

Regards,

i am not sure but i read somewhere in slac forums that etadmin mod should not be installed in slac servers cuz hmmm some1 could easily fake admin guid?,

its there in forums, it shouldnt be installed lol, i think a guy is deveolping a admin mod tought to be working 100% with slac ad on.

and yeh slac doesnt lag : play 24/7 with it etpro ., everything is perfect and i love this anti cheat :D

helps with stupid acusing tards .

i am not sure but i read somewhere in slac forums that etadmin mod should not be installed in slac servers cuz hmmm some1 could easily fake admin guid?,

its there in forums, it shouldnt be installed lol, i think a guy is deveolping a admin mod tought to be working 100% with slac ad on.

and yeh slac doesnt lag : play 24/7 with it etpro ., everything is perfect and i love this anti cheat :D

helps with stupid acusing tards .

Well There is a fix for that anyway so no one can get admin from fake guid.

Well There is a fix for that anyway so no one can get admin from fake guid.

hmm from what i can read there , chaplja says not to use et admin mod with slac,

link: http://forum.sl-anticheat.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=86&sid=79916673cb1be38e3df2007a50b4549e&start=0

(not advertising, its topic related..)

-

feedback from my has been send into the server tickets as nabreturn requested.

cu , torm

You have to create a account on this page: http://sl-anticheat.com/register.php

Download it from here: http://sl-anticheat.com/downloads.php

Then open it,submit your account and play in slac servers. :)

• 3 months later...

So I"m running SLAC and open ET through SLAC, enter IP of our ET Pro server, but it stays on the Awaiting Connection... screen. Waited 30 seconds, reconnected, still stays on that screen. Is the server not up or did I do something wrong? :huh:

EDIT: Oh, server is closed? Never mind. No scrim server, either...that's a shame. Back to good ol' Jaymod then.

• Administrators

So I"m running SLAC and open ET through SLAC, enter IP of our ET Pro server, but it stays on the Awaiting Connection... screen. Waited 30 seconds, reconnected, still stays on that screen. Is the server not up or did I do something wrong? :huh:

EDIT: Oh, server is closed? Never mind. No scrim server, either...that's a shame. Back to good ol' Jaymod then.

It's not closed. It's down for maintenance. Will be up this weekend.

• Administrators

Oh, good news indeed! Thanks, Dare. How is that general clan member scrim idea going? Any details?

Idea is still idea at present... because first I need to fix servers....

Will be hard to implement it successfully because of different time zones, real life, ego's, etc. Feel free to post your feedback in members section once fun scrim practice starts.

2 much work

i tried to join BIO server in a long time, apparently its running slac..

aahaaha, i downloaded the software and it asked to login...

WTF? you need a frekin account to join et??? screw you.. ima stick with jaymod / etpub..

i tried to join BIO server in a long time, apparently its running slac..

aahaaha, i downloaded the software and it asked to login...

WTF? you need a frekin account to join et??? screw you.. ima stick with jaymod / etpub..

- play on a PB etpro server with lag and hackers

or

- take 2 minutes and create a SLAC account to play on SLAC etpro servers with no lag or hackers

hmm