Other Game Design Opportunity

PHANTASM

its absolutely like Dare said. would like to add that apart from technical guys, MBA guys would be required too. advertising, marketing and project management are key to such a project's success. if the people wont know then whats the point in having it out there. its too huge to pull off and would require a lot of resources.

its absolutely like Dare said. would like to add that apart from technical guys, MBA guys would be required too. advertising, marketing and project management are key to such a project's success. if the people wont know then whats the point in having it out there. its too huge to pull off and would require a lot of resources.

With all us all over the world and we all have facebook MSN places of work school other game fourms Youtube friends Advertitsing wouldn't be a problem

I have an idea............. We can get a lot of the major PC clans to ask members to contribute and all of us could work on it in unison?....... i mean the guy does what we play in real life?

that and my dad is an interior designer so i have alot of 3d modelers to make levels.......jus sayin

I was thinking what if we could get a game like RTCW, which has its source code released for many years, and is a great single player game, pay whatever license fee is required to use it, and use it as a template to make a new game? That would save 90% of the technical work. Then changing maps to Africa or gangland USA, and designing different skins for the bad guys. It would be more like making a mod than making a new game from scratch.

I know a bit of Java from my classes last year and I will be going into college next year and am planning to major in Computer Science. I also know the basics of LUA from looking over some of Aigle's past work and reading a few books about it. If i can I will try and help out. Also am up to beta testing it.

Fyi, I don't think their is any fee you need to pay for using the Q3 engine source.