THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. (scam)

!Chuck4Abuck

OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

PO Box 8252

LONDON UNITED KINGDOM

W6 0BX

TELEPHONE:+447924548368

Attention:Beneficiary,

There is an issue with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in the amount of $5,950,000.00USD directed in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308 at the owner of this email address. The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND contacted us for your compensation of contract/inheritance payment for a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code.They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a name. But we are unable to complete the transfer directed at an email address.so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer.

FULL NAME:

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:

MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:

A COPY OF IDENTIFICATION:

As soon as this information is received and you have complied with the requirements of Western Union Transfer Charges of £185.00. dollars,and that is only fee you can pay to receive your daily payment of £5,000.00 because the payment was approved today.We also observed that there is an insurance coverage on your fund that does not allow us to deduct a cent from your principal amount.Therefore,you are required to send through western union in your country to London for the transfer charges of £185.00 on my name Lawrence Benson,address London United Kingdom.After you make the payment you send to me this information as stated below:

Sender name:

Sender address:

Exactly amount sent:

Mtcn no:

Text question:Color

Text answer:White

As soon as we receive your payment details today my office shall proceed with your transaction today.Note:This is not one of those scammers that all they are after is to ripe off people money and at the end you will not receive your funds. Meanwhile the instruction of this payment was directly from the (IMF) INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND United Kingdom to our western union office.

THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Operator Western Union

International United Kingdom.

Your's in service,

Lawrence Benson

Lynch+2+passport+photo.JPG

signed

sigapprove.gif

Western Union® Welcome to Western Union Send Money Worldwide

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE

I get these all the time. They are usually full of grammatical errors and easy to spot. I sometimes write back and play with them. It's fun to get their hopes up.

It's some guy in a third world country with a 1997 computer at the only library in the country that has electricity, trying to get you or anyone to send him money.

I get these all the time. They are usually full of grammatical errors and easy to spot. I sometimes write back and play with them. It's fun to get their hopes up.

It's some guy in a third world country with a 1997 computer at the only library in the country that has electricity, trying to get you or anyone to send him money.

Same here, though i usually just spam some random things back hah.

Lol the only other thing they can run on their broke ass pc's besides these scams is ET.

You know the sad thing? Old people in Australia actually fall for these scams, which is sorta sad, but it makes for hilarious TV when the journalists start to investigate. Something like $5 billion has been lost to scammers.

Oh and:

new_car.png

lol it's fun to look at all the errors. Like the name on the signature isn't even Lawrence Benson, it's Carl something.

Western Union doesn't even have an "Office of Money Transfer", and certainly not in the UK where they would have to pay taxes. Western Union is just a bunch of computers transferring money with thousands of agents all over the world and a call center in Costa Rica to answer the phone when people call them.

My wife used to work there before they laid off all their US workers in 2007, I know all about Western Union.

Oh and:

new_car.png

XKCD, my favourite webcomic :)

On topic: I hardly get any spam on my gmail accounts but my old email provided by my ISP is still full of messages labeled as [sPAM]. 200+ mails about fake Rolex watches, money malversations and other shady stuff per week.