ET Jay #2 FG42+Adrenaline

dasp

Like many said, the topic is about FG42+Adren, that’s still my problem.

Many do agree with me that the combination of both is way more powerful then the combination of any other weapon with Adrenaline.

My problem was never with just FG42. My problem was never just with Adrenaline. My problem is both of them together.

• Like 1

Hello, please don't nerf my child, the FG42. It prevents me from making raters ragequit. 

~Written by a FG42 enthusiast.

• Haha 2

@dasp

What do you say abnout that?

The FG42+dren is not a problem. The average of FG42 covie points is less, the avaerage kills is less. The average life is less.

The weapon is "powerfull" yes, but not "overpowered" overall.

MP40 and Thompson can rip up the same value.

On a chess field it would be the Knight, when Thomson is the Queen.

You can do moves, that the other cannot.

Is the Knight overpowered? Then the FG42 is it too.

Edited by ChaOs

IMO, this discussion is pretty much over. Unless I've missed something :

• We can't modify the weapon itself.
  • We can't tweak adrenaline.
  • Nerfing the covert ops class would be unfair.
  • What else would be possible to do about it ? Changing mod ? That's a little drastic, with no indication it will solve the issue.
  • 100 2

A little off topic as its only half the probl3m

If  .. IF dren was removed, wouldnt we loose the fraggers who just come for the kills, juice n shoot?

Then the game would be more objective based as it should be, as most play objective - some come on for the frags (rambos etc) and can ruin the map

If an engineer uses adren he/she then cant build barriers, medic cant throw med pack, soldier cant fire panzer, etc. You just have your class to use it to its fullest

There are some who use adren and those that do not -If removed it would be a level playing field for everyone, nobody would have the adren advantage

Ok ppl may say "go to jay1 then" but the server settings are completely different (heavy weapons etc) and connection for most players is better for them on jay2 than 1 -which is why most of them play on 2 I bet, I do becuase jay1 feels more laggy

I doubt it will be removed, maybe reduced? no , but this is just my opinion as this is a discussion

tbh - this hole thing about fg42+adren issue, can it really be solved? I'm not sure, yes up close and personal the fg combo IS pretty ridiculous but  so is panzer, flamer etc when up close -adren+flamer, adren+shotty (another lethal combo)

When Dasp talked about making this post, I didnt think at the time it would be such a major topic, nice that is :)

I can understand @ChaOs frustration as this really started over Lorthae boosting up and obliterating the opposition, 1 or 2 others have now taken to it and making ppl leave, thats not Chaos's style and I think maybe he took it personally ( its not at you m8)

I guess some are going disagree with my thoughts but this is just my opinion, nothing more

Edited by CaRaNo
edit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 4

• Platinum VIP
15 minutes ago, CaRaNo said:

.. IF dren was removed, wouldnt we loose the fraggers who just come for the kills, juice n shoot?

Then the game would be more objective based as it should be, as most play objective - some come on for the frags (rambos etc) and can ruin the map

I think that one thing that makes F|A servers nice to play on is that people are not asked to play a certain way. I don't believe playing for objective is "as it should be", people are encouraged to play the way they want. Once again I really don't mind if covies get nerfed nor if they don't get nerfed but if the argument is to make people play more objective I am not a big fan of it. I hope that's understandable.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lurkman said:

Hello, please don't nerf my child, the FG42. It prevents me from making raters ragequit. 

~Written by a FG42 enthusiast.

Enjoy playing with bots, when all the rage quitters are gone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, CaRaNo said:

There are some who use adren and those that do not -If removed it would be a level playing field for everyone, nobody would have the adren advantage

Love this line, but let's just be honest about FG42. If someone is prone with it, pulling the trigger, anyone that moves in front of it is dead, Adren or not and distance doesn't mean anything. The same advantage that this thread was based on, Adren plus FG42 is the same advantage adren gives almost every weapon, but even that's not the problem with Adren, it;s the fact that Adren cuts damage by so much so it takes 10, 12 body hits to get a kill instead of the default 6 or so. Whether anything gets changed or not, what stands out to me is in this thread is the fairness. 

You can tell the people that use whatever comes up in a discussion to change, like this or the poison knives discussions a few years ago. And they defend it, boldly, like Chaos has here but to me, I see people stand their g round by saying things like (not exact words) "My way or I'm out". Knives were like that. People who used them the most cried "take away poison knives and I'm out".  Who is that  fair to? 

I predict nothing gets changed since this has existed on Jay 2 for years, but just a thought, how many people avoid Jay 2 because of the Adren junkies that would populate the server if it was a more level playing field? Especially since Jay 1 is almost unplayable for people who don't like the 30v30 chaotic play there. I know that Jay 2 saw a boost when the refuge at home orders started rolling out and a lot of that surge was redirected form Jay 1 and the Adren as it is, is what chased them back off the server -  hopefully to other F||A Servers.

If a fact has to be shown up clear, not dirty, each single point has to be worked out until a result is given.
Otherwise we have "evidences" in Donald Trump style.

* I rarely see medics using adrenaline. And I spend a lot of time in spec.
    - refuted by the first two taken samples Jay2 and Jay3 each.

* To be honest, I rarely see a Covert Ops with a FG42 destroying objectives with Satchel Charges.
    The same "rarely see" sentence and no evidence. I'll go check up in the future if no one other wants to. Unfortuntely we cannot read past logs searching for "CP post destroyed" or sth like that to make a statistic.

* Enjoy playing with bots, when all the rage quitters are gone.
    - not any kind of approvement, that rage quitters going to quit about FG42. 
    An idea would be, that we make a open poll with 
    "reasons why players quit"

* Like many said, the topic is about FG42+Adren, that’s still my problem.
    - Just ignoring about 70% of the shown up points.

* in the end i had an acc of ~ 43% with close + long range and slacking at the beginning combined.
    - approved, there is a way to get a high acc, depending on the play style. Checked the demo from @Avagantamos

* I played for 10 min with FG42 and from my point of view it is clearly overpowered. 
    - not approved. Depending on the player the weapon is more strong or not. My first two comparisions showing a Thomson being a little better.
    this is a type of a long term check, speccing people with FG42 and the 'same' people with one of the both regular weapons

Wow 8 page :P who has time to read all the 8 page :P just joking. Good that there is a lot discussion on matter. I wasn't able to read all the comments in here, so i only say my opinion and dont know if its sayed already or is there decided something against that already.

We never should remove adre, jay2 regulars play in Jay2 because adre. I play there because adre. I like adre, i never had problems if i die because someone using adre against me, its not annoy me if someone using adre and i cant kill him because that, because i see him using that adre correctly then. I like our current adre reload time, it shouldnt been made too long to reload adre again. There is jay1 and many many other FA servers where is no adre, so if adre annoyes you, jay2 is not correct place for you to play, but there is still many correct FA  servers you to play where is no adre. I personally haven't had problems with Fg42 users, but ofc if you see its problem, maybe making damage to those bullets less powerfull would be better choise than touching adre. I always think that panzer users, FG users, Shotgun users, should have right to play and be good by using that gun, because i and we are good in medics. If they get enjoyment being good by using other gun than MP or Thompson then they should have right be good. They get enjoyment by being good and I get enjoyment being good in MP/Thompson as everyone who use they favorite class.

Only thing what is annoying me on playing ET is that if spawn protection is too short and you cant get out of spawn because that. Other than that, dying is part of gaming and it not annoyes me no matter which gun i get killed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

21 minutes ago, ChaOs said:

If a fact has to be shown up clear, not dirty, each single point has to be worked out until a result is given.
Otherwise we have "evidences" in Donald Trump style.

* I rarely see medics using adrenaline. And I spend a lot of time in spec.
    - refuted by the first two taken samples Jay2 and Jay3 each.

* To be honest, I rarely see a Covert Ops with a FG42 destroying objectives with Satchel Charges.
    The same "rarely see" sentence and no evidence. I'll go check up in the future if no one other wants to. Unfortuntely we cannot read past logs searching for "CP post destroyed" or sth like that to make a statistic.

* Enjoy playing with bots, when all the rage quitters are gone.
    - not any kind of approvement, that rage quitters going to quit about FG42. 
    An idea would be, that we make a open poll with 
    "reasons why players quit"

* Like many said, the topic is about FG42+Adren, that’s still my problem.
    - Just ignoring about 70% of the shown up points.

* in the end i had an acc of ~ 43% with close + long range and slacking at the beginning combined.
    - approved, there is a way to get a high acc, depending on the play style. Checked the demo from @Avagantamos

* I played for 10 min with FG42 and from my point of view it is clearly overpowered. 
    - not approved. Depending on the player the weapon is more strong or not. My first two comparisions showing a Thomson being a little better.
    this is a type of a long term check, speccing people with FG42 and the 'same' people with one of the both regular weapons

I am not ignoring nothing.

First off, you go and make demo of Jay3, when the topic is about Jay2.

Second off, I can also go on the server and find people using adrenaline, but in fact most of the people don't use it.

But I will do something for you. Today I will spend all day making demos, in the exact moments that are more convenient for my narrative.

EDIT: actually the last demo was made on jay2, my bad. One of the demos was made in Jay3 tho.

Edited by dasp
  • Love 1

Just now, dasp said:

First off, you go and make demo of Jay3, when the topic is about Jay2.

I just made both because that are the both adrenaline servers to just make sure each.

1 minute ago, dasp said:

Second off, I can also go on the server and find people using adrenaline, but in fact most of the people don't use it.

I did not "find" I took the first sample and when about 70% are using it in the first sample, this is not hard to find at all and the opposite of rarely.

Just took the first sample as the server had enough players and switching above the medics using each time !spec %player% as you see in the demos.

5 minutes ago, dasp said:

But I will do something for you. Today I will spend all day making demos, in the exact moments that are more convenient for my narrative.

For me? This is absurd. I have not searched for it. It wasn't nessesary at all. And I did not take "just moments".

Watch out, what you are assuming this line.

When you call me a manipulator/liar between the lines, you have to show up, why.

We can also make demos without any gap a hole week and the dren using over the not-bot-medics are over 50% for sure.

28 minutes ago, von Rantala said:

Wow 8 page :P who has time to read all the 8 page :P just joking. Good that there is a lot discussion on matter. I wasn't able to read all the comments in here, so i only say my opinion and dont know if its sayed already or is there decided something against that already.

We never should remove adre, jay2 regulars play in Jay2 because adre. I play there because adre. I like adre, i never had problems if i die because someone using adre against me, its not annoy me if someone using adre and i cant kill him because that, because i see him using that adre correctly then. I like our current adre reload time, it shouldnt been made too long to reload adre again. There is jay1 and many many other FA servers where is no adre, so if adre annoyes you, jay2 is not correct place for you to play, but there is still many correct FA  servers you to play where is no adre. I personally haven't had problems with Fg42 users, but ofc if you see its problem, maybe making damage to those bullets less powerfull would be better choise than touching adre. I always think that panzer users, FG users, Shotgun users, should have right to play and be good by using that gun, because i and we are good in medics. If they get enjoyment being good by using other gun than MP or Thompson then they should have right be good. They get enjoyment by being good and I get enjoyment being good in MP/Thompson as everyone who use they favorite class.

Only thing what is annoying me on playing ET is that if spawn protection is too short and you cant get out of spawn because that. Other than that, dying is part of gaming and it not annoyes me no matter which gun i get killed.

Yeah, that's a thing...

As said, we can use a poll to "show up" the opinions each, maybe why the opinions seem to be more important than clear facts...

My most valueable reason why I leave Jay2:
-- One vote each, open voted, minimum: 50 people (to make sure that the interest is high enough)

* I am just tired or exhaused
* Eating or my p*rnh*b premium account calls me.
* Field ops spamming

* Dren
* FG42
* Flamer
* Medics
* Panzerfaust
* MG
* No teamplay / no object play
* Stacked teams (btw. that admins can fix ingame)
* Spamming or any kind of rule based abusements
* Too short respawn time (thx from von Rantala)

Any other suggestions?

19 minutes ago, ChaOs said:

I just made both because that are the both adrenaline servers to just make sure each.

I did not "find" I took the first sample and when about 70% are using it in the first sample, this is not hard to find at all and the opposite of rarely.

Just took the first sample as the server had enough players and switching above the medics using each time !spec %player% as you see in the demos.

For me? This is absurd. I have not searched for it. It wasn't nessesary at all. And I did not take "just moments".

Watch out, what you are assuming this line.

When you call me a manipulator/liar between the lines, you have to show up, why.

We can also make demos without any gap a hole week and the dren using over the not-bot-medics are over 50% for sure.

Later I will post here my demos, and then I am out.

there is no point in discussing this matter anymore.

It’s clearly to me why people defend FG42+Adren, clearly is much more powerful combination of adrenaline then with any other weapon, and that’s why people use it.

• Love 1
  • 100 1