Greetings!

BlackWolf

Hi all,

I registered some time ago but never got round to posting.

I used to play ET from 2006, running a few servers and I was also a staff member at PBBans.com for a number of years.

It's definitely going back some time now....ETPub 0.7.2 and etadmin_mod were in full swing, and PunkBuster was still officially supported!

Anyway, due to the current global crises I'm off work for a little while until things get back to normal. So, I've reinstalled ET and found a backup of my old etkey / nkey / silent key etc which I've transferred back over.

I'm mostly enjoying your Hardcore ET server, and have been jumping into your standard Silent server when Hardcore is just bots. I did jump onto your Jay1 server but that's a bit chaotic for me!

So, I'll see you all on your silent mod servers!

Cheers,

=BLACKWOLF=

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hello and Welcome to our forum! Hope you get back to work and not lose too much money because this Covic. Many pps are either part time layoffed or fully layoffed. Together we can win this pandemic

1 hour ago, BlackWolf said:

I did jump onto your Jay1 server but that's a bit chaotic for me

You may like Jay2, there is not so much players as Jay1. In jay2 we have adre. Its my favorite server!

• Love 1

On 5/17/2020 at 12:54 PM, von Rantala said:

Hello and Welcome to our forum! Hope you get back to work and not lose too much money because this Covic. Many pps are either part time layoffed or fully layoffed. Together we can win this pandemic

You may like Jay2, there is not so much players as Jay1. In jay2 we have adre. Its my favorite server!

Fortunately the UK government are paying 80% of peoples wages who are currently not working due to COVID-19. It isn't perfect, but I'm fortunate to be safe at home and getting paid enough to cover the bills without actually working, so I definitely can't complain! 

Thanks for the welcomes. I'm spending most of my time on your Silent server at the moment and jumping onto Hardcore when it picks up later in the evening. 

• Administrators

@BlackWolf  I missed this introduction but I am just glad to found you! Years back when I was rookie, you helped me in many ways. I have moved you to clan friend status till the day, you  decide to join us. Your help, 12 years before, isn't forgotten and will never be in future as well.  I still remember, you helping, others at PBBans, gameservers.com forum, etc. 

Glad to see you and welcome to our site. Little late welcome but better late then never!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @daredevil

It's always great to see new names and players, but even better to see the old names still around after all these years.

12 years....what the hell happened to the time?! It definitely doesn't seem like it's been that long at all. 

Edited by BlackWolf
  • Love 1

• Leader
7 hours ago, BlackWolf said:

....what the hell happened to the time?!

I hereby give you the " RedBaird's First RL LOL of the Day Award"  :D \

You beat DJ to the award today! :o 

• Haha 2