bLade.cfg

bLade.

Hi, figured I'd drop my config. Its pretty simple, with some graphics settings turned off. I base my play entirely off skill. I don't rely on "180 keybinds" as those don't make you better. You want to be able to snap or flick to your target, your 180 bind isn't going to help you in every fight like precise aim will. Also, focus on movement. Any gun fight I engage in, I always position myself within an area I can use to my advantage or an area I can move around quickly and freely to get away. I use a low sens, with a moderate DPI. Helps me consistently land shots.  Enjoy

blade.cfg

edit: added screenshots + I also have my killfeed in the chatbox to reduce on screen spam.

2020-05-16-220759-pirates.jpg

2020-05-16-220805-pirates.jpg

Edited by bLade.
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

updated cfg 

blademain.cfg

Just now, nobafade said:

Hello.

Thank you very much for sharing it, I have tested many config I can't find the ideal one.

I'll test it tomorrow adiós.

try the new one i just uploaded :)

• Like 2
  • 100 1

Definitely very good, it is very light it can shoot better of course it does not make me bLade I am still a noob 😆 but I have to keep practicing, I am also still looking for the ideal sensitivity.

great config is appreciated. 🙏🖐️

• Like 1