Silent #1 Error

TheRoach

Hey all having an error code pop up when trying to join “ Hunk_AllocateTempMemory: Failed on 19204308”. Thanks for the help in advance

Seems to be on Cortex map. 

• Leader

try this

right click on your game exe and hit properties > shortcut and edit target field. Add this to it +set com_hunkMegs “512” I know 512 is to much but works for me. You can set it to 192 witch is the max it will use

sdfghj.jpg.c10be97798b9cd3b3473f2762ac5adea.jpg

Edited by rambozo37
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, rambozo37 said:

try this

right click on your game exe and hit properties > shortcut and edit target field. Add this to it +set com_hunkMegs “512” I know 512 is to much but works for me. You can set it to 192 witch is the max it will use

sdfghj.jpg.c10be97798b9cd3b3473f2762ac5adea.jpg

the download for this site aka FA fourms only lets me run the ET launcher inside the folder with all the info in it , in other words i cant drag it onto the desktop to make a shortcut.

• Leader
17 minutes ago, Roach88 said:

the download for this site aka FA fourms only lets me run the ET launcher inside the folder with all the info in it , in other words i cant drag it onto the desktop to make a shortcut.

right click on it and create a shortcut or it doesn't work also?

1 minute ago, rambozo37 said:

right click on it and create a shortcut or it doesn't work also?

this does not work, i had a chat with Frezzh and he had me download the legacy file.

• Like 1

Sadly i told him too late he should have saved his etkey so he lost his xp. He had about 10k xp and as he has an application open we should keep this is mind.

Or does anybody know any better way to solve this?

• Like 2

• Leader
4 hours ago, Frezzh said:

To get his xp back?

If he has an SS on Silent#1 that shows his XP, then we can work with that.  It is not something that we usually do, but he is an applicant.

Somebody else might have an SS that shows his xp.  That will give us more options...  No promises right now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RedBaird said:

If he has an SS on Silent#1 that shows his XP, then we can work with that.  It is not something that we usually do, but he is an applicant.

Somebody else might have an SS that shows his xp.  That will give us more options...  No promises right now.

hey it isnt all my Xp but here is a SS taken by a FA moderator.

roach.thumb.png.ba44a7a60cb07c4e0fef25e19f03ecef.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1