Wolfenstein lobby screen

Frezzh

Just a simple question, i'd like to be my lobby screen to look like this:

(without the ERROR ofcourse haha wouldn't like to see that error again :P) (not my picture)

ui mp 86 - ET Support - Fearless Assassins

This makes it easier for connecting to the server i'd like to go. Can somebody help me change it?

At the moment I got some annoying layout of the Polskie swiry clan.

Owh and let me add this if I search in the lobby for the Silent#1 server i't wont show up for me, dunno if anybody else has that aswell?

• Surprise 1

You need to get error to have that hahh😂😂 , just joking , idk hot to set it , first server i opened when i started playing is Silent1 so , every  time i open the game it show's lobby , maybe someone will post down bellow

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Frezzh said:

Just a simple question, i'd like to be my lobby screen to look like this:

(without the ERROR ofcourse haha wouldn't like to see that error again :P) (not my picture)

ui mp 86 - ET Support - Fearless Assassins

This makes it easier for connecting to the server i'd like to go. Can somebody help me change it?

Owh and let me add this if I search in the lobby for the Silent#1 server i't wont show up for me, dunno if anybody else has that aswell?

run pk3 cleaner first

and after that you need to load mod of a fa server that you are playing on

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

u need to remove all the custom pk.3 from et main and silent and then join the fa server and it will dl the FA menu

they are usually small files starting with   ~~~~~~~~~~~  or [][][][][][][][][][][][   so they load first take them all out and put in folder on desktop in case u need 1 later u can put it back

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

21 minutes ago, Frezzh said:

those bastards are so sneaky !

I had to delete all maps and all other .pk3 files from etmain folder to get rid of that PS loading screen with Mr.Bean

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Siwex89 said:

those bastards are so sneaky !

I had to delete all maps and all other .pk3 files from etmain folder to get rid of that PS loading screen with Mr.Bean

Seriously i wouldn't like to do that:(

24 minutes ago, MikeSlayer said:

u need to remove all the custom pk.3 from et main and silent and then join the fa server and it will dl the FA menu

they are usually small files starting with   ~~~~~~~~~~~  or [][][][][][][][][][][][   so they load first take them all out and put in folder on desktop in case u need 1 later u can put it back

Ahh like that ty i'm gonna check my files

• Like 1