Other GTA V + free download link (till May 21st 2020)

Sisje

Do you play GTA V?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play GTA V?

• Yes
    • No, but I intend on getting the game in the future
    • No, I don't intend on buying the game

I used to play online quite a bit, but have been on a bit of a hiatus as of late due to playing some other games. A crew would be cool though.

*edit*

As par for course i cant log in to my rockstar account, will see if i can get that fixed. I so hate having to reset passwords every once so often and then forgetting what i changed it to :(

*edit2*

fixed it and updating now :)

Edited by Owned
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, DJ aka GDR DJ said:

94GB here :mad:

WTF, why you got 4GB more than me...not having that, thats favoritism that is

2 minutes ago, Snuffs99 said:

WTF, why you got 4GB more than me...not having that, thats favoritism that is

german version maybe 🇩🇪

btw: i'm lying, have checked, its 92GB and still DL :ph34r:

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

• Leader

Here is another source of information : https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/gta-5-size-starter-pack-requirements-content-creators-and-more   

which has a link to a "can I run it" -type site  for GTAV5 :  https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=1308&game=Grand Theft Auto V

It looks like I can run it, but only if I install the other Radeon 6950 that I have, too. :D  If I only use one GPU, then this system that I built some 9 years ago is inadequate for the Game.

https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=1308&game=Grand+Theft+Auto+V&p_make=Intel&p_deriv=Core+i7-970+6-Core+3.2GHz&gc_make=ATI&gc_deriv=Radeon+HD+6950&sli=1&ram=12&checkSubmit=&processor[]=2247&grafcard[]=160&ram_totalMem=4&game[]=1308#systemRequirements

BTW, if you move the main-page scroll-bar with your mouse and release it, then the window-in-window display of my stats will disappear and reveal a different style of data-view.  If you press F5 to reload the page, then it will appear again. 

Edited by RedBaird
formatting

Well, discord chat made me not realize the post here lol. Got it free on Epic, played some games with Sis and Timmy, they both are helpingme understand GTA online. Got into FiveM RP servers as well with my local friends, quite fun and better/mature players on FiveM than online, but much in-depth and harder(stricter rules of what you can/can't do).

Feel free to add me on social club: Carbonautics, if you wanna play together sometime. (although I still suck at shooting, sensitivity is quite messed up, can't aim in GTA5 for some reason)

Edited by Carbonautics
  • Like 2

GTA crew is like the equivalent of Clans elsewhere. It will have ranks in them with different perks and options something like that, don't know much yet.

Yeeeahh i'm not that good at GTA, i keep jumping out of my car at high speeds...That damn Y button.

Also took me a good 30 min to figure out how to lower the hook on the repo truck to do collections......Not figured out how to get the bloody cars off the truck mind, i ended up shooting Tanya in the head cos i was annoyed, mission failed. lol

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2