The return of the penguin

Kowalski

Hey guys! 👋🏼
Some of you might remember me from back when "NQ3" was actually still a thing... 🤔
For the last 4 years I've been more or less inactive though: I finished school, went abroad for a year and started my bachelor studies afterwards, which take up a huge part of my time... barely any gaming, checking forums maybe once a month at best. For the last 2,5 years ET wasn't even installed at all! 🤷🏼‍♂️
Currently I am in my 6th semester and things start to get a bit more relaxed: less regulated hours, more self organized work and projects. Additionally in our current situation right now there is no university at all: just online lessons and home office. So I thought why not give it a try and I reinstalled ET... and got stuck on NQ1 immediately! :D

F|A is such great place for gaming and I made many friends here back in the day, even had a few of them visiting my home town on an epic "European meetup weekend" in 2016! :D
Would be a shame to "forget about" that part of my youth completely, so... here I am!

I cannot promise how active I will be in the future but I will definitely try and check forums more often (gotta get used to the "new" version though, must have been updated in my time out :D) and sometimes you might as well catch a wild penguin running disoriented through the crossfire on NQ1! :D

Let's see if I can switch that "inactive member" back to a "hangs around from time to time member"... ;)

Looking forward to see some old friends again (if they didn't forget about me already) and meet a lot of new ones!
See you! :)

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Thanks guys!

On 5/14/2020 at 1:37 AM, DJ aka GDR DJ said:

i hope you have still the F|A T-shirt from me

Of course I still have that much too big "F|A Clan Member" shirt ... somewhere in my wardrobe. 🤔
Not quite as beautiful as the bright yellow "F|A Clan Co-Leader"-shirt that @Platonic got though! :D
... that was such a strange but great weekend, having you guys visiting me! :)

19 hours ago, Syroox said:

I thought you forgot about ET and F|A

I never forgot about the great times I had here and on NQ3 during my last years of school!
But the very limited spare time I had the last years while studying mostly went into doing some sports and making music, my favourite ways of recreation... 😅
Hope to meet you on server! :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Kowalski said:

Of course I still have that much too big "F|A Clan Member" shirt ... somewhere in my wardrobe. 🤔
Not quite as beautiful as the bright yellow "F|A Clan Co-Leader"-shirt that @Platonic got though! :D

I still wear it every day. #corona #sweatpants #homeoffice

Edited by Platonic
  • Haha 2

hey hey great to here from you bud miss you for sure 

if your gonna be around a bit more ill change your status cheers and welcome back

edit: fixed now that looks better :)

Edited by D..X
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, D..X said:

edit: fixed now that looks better :)

Most definitely looks better, thank you! :)
I'll do my best to do it some justice! 😅

23 hours ago, Platonic said:

I still wear it every day. #corona #sweatpants #homeoffice

Oh dear... pic or it didn't happen! 😜
I hope you find a laundry somewhere though... at least before we cross paths the next time! :D