shooting damage

Clown

Hello, I have a doubth, why sometimes my bullets seems not to hurt opponents? it happend me that I hit someone like 15-20 bullets but they just hit me 4-5 times and I am dead...why is this? my connection?? my xp?? any idea? thanks

12 hours ago, Clown said:

Hello, I have a doubth, why sometimes my bullets seems not to hurt opponents? it happend me that I hit someone like 15-20 bullets but they just hit me 4-5 times and I am dead...why is this? my connection?? my xp?? any idea? thanks

It happens to be also , I just chalked it up as a Loss lol 

hey, unKnow here

There could be 3 causes, which could be a problem with your internet, or there was a medic giving him medic packs or they gave him adrenaline

or maybe its the server but it is unlikely

• Platinum VIP
23 hours ago, Clown said:

This is what I was talking about in the other thread. Hitting someone like 10+ times and they don't die. 

3 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

This is what I was talking about in the other thread. Hitting someone like 10+ times and they don't die. 

ur not alone...

On 5/13/2020 at 10:14 AM, Clown said:

It can be your internet connection and also remember to point to the head not the body of the enemy haha because the server has had no problems.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, Novacane said:

It can be your internet connection and also remember to point to the head not the body of the enemy haha because the server has had no problems.

It takes 6 body shots to kill someone not using Adren.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

then ur not hitting em .. basic logic  to a plausible cause .. in correct  cfg settings causing u to think somethings happening that really isnt!

yes  if another medic is feeding em . packs .. it could also happen.

also having a higher ping in et will also . give unnatural effects to ur visual view.

et also has bullet spread . if u rappid fireing it will not all go in same spot.

i would look thru my cfg s all of em. see whats going on then from there i would check my overall connection. 

i would compare  what u say is going on to other servers.  see if it does it  . also other mods... also are u  changing ur time nudge . 

and if  there is adren ... its what 50% less damage taking and full sprint for 10sec.   when this happens is ur charge  bar full or empty?

come play at jay2 we have some fine admins there we could mabe chat in pms and help better!

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, captnconcrete said:

then ur not hitting em .. basic logic  to a plausible cause .. in correct  cfg settings causing u to think somethings happening that really isnt!

yes  if another medic is feeding em . packs .. it could also happen.

also having a higher ping in et will also . give unnatural effects to ur visual view.

et also has bullet spread . if u rappid fireing it will not all go in same spot.

i would look thru my cfg s all of em. see whats going on then from there i would check my overall connection. 

i would compare  what u say is going on to other servers.  see if it does it  . also other mods... also are u  changing ur time nudge . 

and if  there is adren ... its what 50% less damage taking and full sprint for 10sec.   when this happens is ur charge  bar full or empty?

come play at jay2 we have some fine admins there we could mabe chat in pms and help better!

Uhh, Capn, I'm Pothead lol. I'm always on Jay 2.

I'm getting hits, I hear them hitting. My ping is like 43 and my ISP is Fiber Optic,/Ethernet about 950 MB/s download, 250 upload

Edited by -=HipKat=-