ET NQ #1 Scores / balance teams

Ford (Cz)

Its not always about frags, the door has been blown so allies have progressed so its not like they are still stuck moving the tank and in dire need.

I wasn't there but if you felt it was the wrong thing to join axis then either do as notellen says and ask kermit to move you to allies as you think they need more help or wait till after the map and go axis if allies still has the extra man.....If you still feel allies are the weaker team next map wait a few min and i'm sure someone else will join axis or an allie will leave etc.

• Like 1

Yes, I asked Kermit to move me to allies. The real question is: could and should situations like these be prevented? 

I'm sorry that I did't make a screenshot with /scores  too, but the teams on my screenshot are obviously unbalanced. Flamma joined mid-map and carried the entire allies team, if I remember correctly. The rest of the team had really bad scores.

Edited by HarryAimpotter

20 minutes ago, HarryAimpotter said:

Yes, I asked Kermit to move me to allies. The real question is: could and should situations like these be prevented? 

I'm sorry that I did't make a screenshot with /scores  too, but the teams on my screenshot are obviously unbalanced. Flamma joined mid-map and carried the entire allies team, if I remember correctly. The rest of the team had really bad scores.

Unless an admin is constantly switching people then its almost impossible to keep it 100% balanced mate, one upside to pub servers is the speed at which players come and go.

If however its still screwed teams wise after a few maps then it would be up to an admin to shuffle etc, yes shuffle tends to go off XP but if the teams are so unbalanced then a shuffle is likely to be better than nothing.

\scores don't always show the full picture mate, sure axis might have had double allies score but that doesn't always mean that is the reality of the game where axis are twice as good as allies. Like i say the doors have been blown so allies have progressed and you've already said Flamma joined mid map which scores would not have taken in to account and you did the correct thing asking to be put on allies......Not really much you can do for that map with only 9 min left, best wait till the next and see how things are. 

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1

• Administrators

@HarryAimpotter  Join us and provide fair play. If you be fair to others, we will be good for life long. If you end up throwing accusations for cheating to regulars, admin abuse, etc. sooner or later, you will find yourself banned or removed. 

But if you are really interested for helping server joining the team is best way to go. 

• Like 5
  • 100 1