Mira's mad(ness) introduction

mirasenn

Hi everyone!

I am Mira, I was recently invited by lovely fellow assassins to apply and everyone seems nice. I am probably the one who asks "what the fk is this map" like 3 times a game, showing slight anger issues (jk) but you know, the angrier you get, the more you kill and we love that adrenaline rush. 

I am actively playing ETPro since 2015, but I had a year and half hiatus bc it became dead, I kinda got a life ( which went to shit eventually ), but corona's lovely bloody quarantine shoved my butt right back into ET. 

I am born on 16th september 1999, so I'm round 20 yrs old now. I'm a virgo, virgo sun, sagittarius moon, and leo venus, because duh astrology matters in ET  especially when the stars align you get killing sprees and ultra kills right? 

I study fashion design irl, but I was about to graduate until corona came thru and I am severely depressed over not finishing properly but it zzzz what it izzz, my fav sport is pole dancing, I am still trying to do the splits bc you can't be a real poler without those :/ 

I am originally from Romania, im half ukrainian, but I currently live in the UK. 

I also used to model if that matters, but you know, during these times I ain't got those bookings or jobs.

I thought I'd join round here because it seems like fun, I was told to introduce myself so I did. 

People that know me would describe me as friendly though I love to crack a joke and I get sarcastic at times, but tbh I can't tolerate bs or rudeness so yeah.

I also practice witchcraft here and there irl, so if you ever wanna win a cup or a game hmu, your girl got spell jars ready! <3

Also I am geeky when it comes to graphic design and all sorts of illustrating, any art, banners, logos and even merch, I am more than happy to accept working with ya. I can also do promotions, advertising maybe. 

Hope to see all of you lovelies on the servers, because I love to triple snatch everyone's heads off their shoulders. <3 Leave any questions down below.

• Like 4