ET NQ #1 Venom recoil

Siwex89

Hey,

there is Venom gun available on nq1 but I've never seen anyone using it (except @BaBeLo  :D ) 

The only way to get a kill is to pull mouse really hard down but still it works only in close fights.

How about setting it bit lower?  

quick preview how it looks now:

• Like 1

WTF did Nohope ever do to you?, just a bully Siwex, he was running around minding his own and you shred him....not only that you then share the video online to possibly go viral.....ashamed of you tbh, expected more.

As for venom though, yeah a bit lower would prob be worth while, think i would even put my f ops shoes down and try it if it was.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Leader

You might be able to write a simple script that adds an increased mouse sensitivity to your fire button when you are firing the venom.  Turning while firing might be a problem, though. :D  ... a toggle-script on one of your F- or G-keys for when you switch to another weapon?

2 hours ago, RedBaird said:

You might be able to write a simple script that adds an increased mouse sensitivity to your fire button when you are firing the venom.  Turning while firing might be a problem, though. :D  ... a toggle-script on one of your F- or G-keys for when you switch to another weapon?

I'm not interested in any heavy weapons :D Just wanted to see others using it

• Haha 2

Venom is the M249 of CSGO but in ET, unpredictable recoil and spread :P

Just useful at close range and almost impossible to tap fire, due to the Warmup time (Just talking about Venom this time), at least you dont have to spend $5200 every time u use it lol.

Haven't really seen this weapon played at all, it might be more useful if the warmup time is reduced or eliminated entirely, so, at close range it would dominate and see some use, just my 2 cents...

• Like 1

It's a lot better but still a bit much IMO, lowering it just a bit more would be awesome

Edited by BLAAT