BC2 Server

daredevil

Idle timeout kicks. Warmongrel please fix.

Please Understand. Fixing the idle time out kicks can only be done while i am running the 3rd party admin program on my 2nd computer and i can not run it 24/7. When ever BC2guardian is not running then the server defaults to EA setting and those can not be changed server side as ranked servers do not allow FTP acess. I will run it and also cam the server for as much of the weekend as possible should be running til at least sunday night.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Please Understand. Fixing the idle time out kicks can only be done while i am running the 3rd party admin program on my 2nd computer and i can not run it 24/7. When ever BC2guardian is not running then the server defaults to EA setting and those can not be changed server side as ranked servers do not allow FTP acess. I will run it and also cam the server for as much of the weekend as possible should be running til at least sunday night.

Send me how to set it up. We can set it up to run 24*7 :)

xfire me today or give me a call :P

we played last night... it only went up to 10 population.. =[

Call me next time you play. I been playing BC2 single but i never bothered with multi (i am noob so i would get owned)

• 2 weeks later...

Call me next time you play. I been playing BC2 single but i never bothered with multi (i am noob so i would get owned)

so sad bc2 server is death....there was no players... and play now button dont work'd anymore....

• 2 months later...

what happened to server? i can't find... and ip show another dead server

F|A closed the server because it was empty most of the time :cry

it was a good idea since the server started to crash with 27-30 players...

warmongrel did an awesome job but its up to dare decide whats next with battlefield...

meh used to play this game untill black ops came out lol

From the looks of it, a lot of players are losing interest in this game..

and since the server was empty most of the time, proly best bet was to close it..

meh used to play this game untill black ops came out lol

From the looks of it, a lot of players are losing interest in this game..

and since the server was empty most of the time, proly best bet was to close it..

Probably was. Steam sale did inject quite a bit of people to play BC2 (and same with the BC2 vietnam mod), but with BF3 around the corner, i think it is going to be extremely short lived

i put up a bfbc2 server ... i'm going to get it populated first then see if dare wants to take it over.. join up and play its starting to get players now

b_560_95_1.png

I'll be there, noobing it up. I FINALLY have the pc to run this game.