BC2 Server

daredevil

• Administrators

Is any of our member still playing BC2? If yes please post here.

Also does anyone know how to run game without full screen? I would camp the server if someone can tell me how to run the game in minimize window..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is any of our member still playing BC2? If yes please post here.

Also does anyone know how to run game without full screen? I would camp the server if someone can tell me how to run the game in minimize window..

ALT+ENTER in the menu

ctl alt delete dare minimizes the game for me but im on xp pro not sure for other os tho. Yes i still play but i cant ever get 5 or 6 to get server started. Im frusterated trying to twist peoples arms to join our server...

• Administrators

ctl alt delete dare minimizes the game for me but im on xp pro not sure for other os tho. Yes i still play but i cant ever get 5 or 6 to get server started. Im frusterated trying to twist peoples arms to join our server...

Let's roll together :) I will camp server from today :) Can you fix the banners and all? I think welcome banner also needs a fix.

Let's roll together :) I will camp server from today :) Can you fix the banners and all? I think welcome banner also needs a fix.

My friend forced me to buy the game today using his $15 off coupon D=. So if you need help call me

Real classy Duckie, real classy....lol

Here is the deal as i see it. There is no loyality on BC2 servers. Players will join any server they see thats running the format they wat to play as long as there is people in the server. Every time i joined the server with 4 to 5 other clan members the server would be full in a matter of 20 or so minutes... Every time! But those members have seemed to lost interest in the game i have had less time to try to organize anything because of work. thus the server sits empty. The old idea of camping the server does not seem to work as players join and see that the 3 people on it arent playing and then they leave. this also has a negative effect because the more players that join and see its just campers will then start to assume when they see 3 or 4 in the server that its just that and wont even bother to join. We need member support and recruits if we are going to have a sucessfull BC2 server. it was the same deal pretty much with our old BF2 server. Little or NO member support.

I will say this even tho some may take offense. I have been a member of quite a few gaming clans in my 33 years. Honstley this clan has the worst member support i have ever seen. For being So large FA lacks organization and team work when it comes to getting new projects rolling. There are a small few who do way more than there part with both there money and time to try to grow FA and the majority seem to just leech off what otheres create and never once consider.."what could i do to help?"

BUY THE GAME A PLAY ON THE SERVER IS ALL WE ARE ASKING!

Here is the deal as i see it. There is no loyality on BC2 servers. Players will join any server they see thats running the format they wat to play as long as there is people in the server. Every time i joined the server with 4 to 5 other clan members the server would be full in a matter of 20 or so minutes... Every time! But those members have seemed to lost interest in the game i have had less time to try to organize anything because of work. thus the server sits empty. The old idea of camping the server does not seem to work as players join and see that the 3 people on it arent playing and then they leave. this also has a negative effect because the more players that join and see its just campers will then start to assume when they see 3 or 4 in the server that its just that and wont even bother to join. We need member support and recruits if we are going to have a sucessfull BC2 server. it was the same deal pretty much with our old BF2 server. Little or NO member support.

I will say this even tho some may take offense. I have been a member of quite a few gaming clans in my 33 years. Honstley this clan has the worst member support i have ever seen. For being So large FA lacks organization and team work when it comes to getting new projects rolling. There are a small few who do way more than there part with both there money and time to try to grow FA and the majority seem to just leech off what otheres create and never once consider.."what could i do to help?"

BUY THE GAME A PLAY ON THE SERVER IS ALL WE ARE ASKING!

I am sympathetic to your cause. First off not everyone has the money to go buy the game or they just dont want to.I bought the game as a back up game to mess around with. It is not my mainstay.My game time to me is important since I have a busy life. Work, kids, wifey etc...I will help if there is some way I can...but hanging out in a empty server I can not do. If people xfire me and want to play bfbc2 I will come and play if I can.

EDIT: was just on BFBC2 and unable to connect to server, shows a 999 ping....

Edited by Funkbut

im still pretty active and playing.

i havent camped again cause this camp program must have the opened game window all time ... its boring to play alone and cant look F|A forums at time <_<

im reviewing some issues/fixes and im planning to post em on private forums... dare just opened the topic just give some time ^^

uhm what else? count me up ! lets Roll !

I think people also go through trends and BC2 was a trend for a while and then people switch games. It will happen over and over again as games get boring or whatever. Maybe we should all start playing BC2 again.