ET Jay #1 Spawn time

tipsy

@daredevil    We need to fix spawn times . We can add map name to the list  as the discussion goes on.  I think  12 secs. spawn time for axis will be a good idea. 

1) Venice  

2) Oasis

3)Pirates

Also  green gas need to go from map sp_delivery_te

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 2

• Administrators
6 hours ago, tipsy said:

@daredevil    We need to fix spawn times . We can add map name to the list  as the discussion goes on.  I think  12 secs. spawn time for axis will be a good idea. 

1) Venice  

2) Oasis

3)Pirates

Also  green gas need to go from map sp_delivery_te

6 hours ago, MikeSlayer said:

4) Goldrush

5) Teuthonia

for all 5 maps - make axis spawn 12 sec? 

• Like 1

I agree with Tipsys 3 maps that need longer axis spawn times those maps are very easy to full hold

and i though i'd add the other 2 as i also find them too easy to defend

so all 5 maps yes

and gold and teuthonia may need even longer than 12 secs for bank phase part to even it 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Done. I didn't go for 15 but went with 14 as it might over power allies and we trigger issue of rushing maps.  

Another approach would be player count based spawn timers which we will work out soon. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If you really think that was good idea to make it 12 seconds for Axis you are wrong. Imo 14/16 on this 5 maps should be great.

Still it's same ending(allies side):

Goldrush - Tank close to 2nd or already at 2nd barrier. But no progression further.

Oasis- After wall destroyed its allways same. Allies stick to lower/upper grotto or caves .

Venice,Teuthonia,Pirates dunno didn't played it yet with full server

Edited by Punitron

Venice is fine till allies breach church. Then all progression is stopped cause upper side wall cant be broken from outside. There a way to script this so that when the tank reaches final spot and shoots church that side wall can be destroyed from outside? I know its current setup is to prevent objective skipping.

Teuthonia, progression stops just short of the 2nd tank barrier or at the barrier. Axis spawn too frequently and have super short rotation time to the tank. Mid population server, allies do tend to win if they're a little stacked. I think this is mostly issue with the map design itself more than it's spawntimes. You'd have to pretty much make spawn time non-realistic for Jay1 to give allies a chance with a full server, like 30 second spawn times. That would never happen on Jay1.

Pirates is probably the most fine of these three. Allies probably have the highest win % with full server of these three. I'm sure DD has better info on that.

1 hour ago, CabaL said:

Teuthonia, progression stops just short of the 2nd tank barrier or at the barrier. Axis spawn too frequently and have super short rotation time to the tank. Mid population server, allies do tend to win if they're a little stacked. I think this is mostly issue with the map design itself more than it's spawntimes. You'd have to pretty much make spawn time non-realistic for Jay1 to give allies a chance with a full server, like 30 second spawn times. That would never happen on Jay1.

On Teuthonia, I found that opening the cave door once tank passes the first barrier is of great help for allies. I don't want to know how many warnings I got for doing that as axis 😁

@daredevil   Will update you regular when is needed , kindly fix spawn time . 

Map :Oasis  

Current Spawn time Axis:12  /  Allies :8

Suggestion:   Axis:15 /Allies:8 

• 100 2