Who is von

von Rantala

Happy to see you've applied. Long time regular on jay2, never had any problem with him. He do /scores, hit tab when needed.

I confirm that guy is really helpfull on server and he can be so much necessary on forum, I think he could be a very good pilar for the next years.

You get my [+1]

Good luck for your come back and feel free to ask if you have any question. ps ; i dont speak suomi

friendly,

osie

Edited by 0siE.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • 100 1

• Leader

Hi! I got the chance to see and talk a bit with you when you stopped by on jay2 a month or 2 ago. I got the feeling I had the chance to meet a special and friendly guy. Hope to see you more often :)

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, RedAngel said:

Wow @von Rantala you two have the same smile

I was going to say this too!

As much trouble as I gave you before, really happy to see you slowly coming back! :)❤️ 

• Like 1

Hey mate. I hope you stay longer this time and come to see at b2 of what it has become over the years: one of the most popular servers on whole ET!

In Finnish: Sinä teit sen mahdolliseksi, että minä pystyin tekemään tämän nyt vuosien päästä mahdolliseksi, b2 tosiaan on top listalla koko ajan suosituimpia servuja ja paljon uusia admineja 🙂

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

Nice to see you again! I still clearly remember the day you had your little "fun" with my mom.

On 10/29/2015 at 4:52 PM, von Rantala said:

I came, but u was not home! 😕 But i had a lot fun with your mom!

I hope you will continue having a great time here and meet many more awesome people! I honestly wish you the best man, you deserve it a lot.

• Like 1