ET NQ #1 Spawnkilling on NQ1 rules?

Ford (Cz)

What is then actually rule about spawnkilling at NQ1 maps? Thought it said sk allowed but then we are getting told by admin things like "stop doing sk because some players are getting annoyed by doing so" (despite fact there is spawn protection time so plenty of time to use one of few exits)) etc. Cos sometime it feels like it is more admins opinion rather then server rules stated at wiki. 

Thanks

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Spawnkill IS allowed on NQ1, it even has a message that comes up in chat window saying as much.

Players get a spawn shield long enough to get out of the spawn or until they fire their weapon at which point its lost. 

Given the fast re spawn times and the shield i personally see no problems with SK.

For me it clearly states spawn kill IS allowed so why any admin would suggest otherwise is a bit baffling.

Should an admin say its not allowed i can see why you would think twice and not want to piss that admin off but personally in that instance i'd be inclined to PM the admin pointing out the message in the chat window that says it is.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

Spawnkill IS allowed on NQ1, it even has a message that comes up in chat window saying as much.

Players get a spawn shield long enough to get out of the spawn or until they fire their weapon at which point its lost. 

Given the fast re spawn times and the shield i personally see no problems with SK.

For me it clearly states spawn kill IS allowed so why any admin would suggest otherwise is a bit baffling.

Should an admin say its not allowed i can see why you would think twice and not want to piss that admin off but personally in that instance i'd be inclined to PM the admin pointing out the message in the chat window that says it is.

11 hours ago, Ford (Cz) said:

What is then actually rule about spawnkilling at NQ1 maps? Thought it said sk allowed but then we are getting told by admin things like "stop doing sk because some players are getting annoyed by doing so" (despite fact there is spawn protection time so plenty of time to use one of few exits)) etc. Cos sometime it feels like it is more admins opinion rather then server rules stated at wiki. 

Thanks

Spawn shield disapper after 4 seconds or when you press left mouse button after spawn no matter if holding smg,medpack,syringe. What is fun when on some maps player will jump into enemy team spawn with flamethrower , an example Goldrush when allies player will jump into 2nd Axis spawn with flamethrower and axis players start to shoot him they losing a spawnshield and getting killed by allies player. On our old server we had also spawnkilling allowed but only from light weapons, Killing players in spawn with heavy weapons(panzer,flamer,artillery,rnades,nades) was for forbidden ,exception was a capturable spawns where you could spawnkill with everything .

Only at Jay1 spawn shield is long enough and when you shoot you don't lose spawn shield.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bobekk said:

Spawn shield disapper after 4 seconds or when you press left mouse button after spawn no matter if holding smg,medpack,syringe. What is fun when on some maps player will jump into enemy team spawn with flamethrower , an example Goldrush when allies player will jump into 2nd Axis spawn with flamethrower and axis players start to shoot him they losing a spawnshield and getting killed by allies player. On our old server we had also spawnkilling allowed but only from light weapons, Killing players in spawn with heavy weapons(panzer,flamer,artillery,rnades,nades) was for forbidden ,exception was a capturable spawns where you could spawnkill with everything .

Only at Jay1 spawn shield is long enough and when you shoot you don't lose spawn shield.

As I said before, didn't see anybody complaining about this for ages and I mean ages. Except some >A< or whatever clan boys recently. No idea what your "old" server means. Is it still alive? If not, question yourself why. SK is allowed on NQ1. Sure it is not on every FA server so maybe play where it is not allowed. 

Edited by Ford (Cz)
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ford (Cz) said:

As I said before, didn't see anybody complaining about this for ages and I mean ages. Except some >A< or whatever clan boys recently. No idea what your "old" server means. Is it still alive? If not, question yourself why. SK is allowed on NQ1. Sure it is not on every FA server so maybe play where it is not allowed. 

Enough aggression please mate. People are allowed to state their opinion on things. If you don't like it, you can always ignore it. 

Spawn killing is allowed on NQ1 and basically all our servers. If an admin or a player is telling you not to do it, just kindly tell them that it is allowed. You guys are welcome to open a topic discussing the spawn killing rule but for the time being it is allowed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

If an admin

If admin says that report that admin on forum or PM me the admin name or to cheep. 

Spawn killing is allowed since the beginning of our servers. But we always make it harder to do spawn killing. :D 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1