Enemy Territory Tournament: Corona Cup

eMMiel

Hello everyone,

My name is eMMiel and I've been a regular on your NoQuarter Server. 

As we experience a revival in this game because of the Corona Virus, people having allot of time to play. 

I was thinking that it would be really cool to organise an Enemy Territory Tournament: the Corona Cup :D.
I don't realy have any experience in doing that. But that's why I'm posting it here, so I can see if there is any interest in it or maybe if it could attract anyones attention. 

So I was thinking about making some advertisements in the different forums of any active clan. So they can make a team and join up. 

I already made such a post in the forums of TeamMuppet. They are a clan based on ETlegacy. And there is already some interest. See link underneath:

So if we got some different teams we could make a little Cup with group stages and quarter-finals and so on. 
We could play some 3on3 or if possible 5on5

As for the dates, I'm thinking each Thursday, Tuesday and Saterday of 20:00 CET +1.

Another idea was streaming it on twitch and  donate the donations to Covid-19 research. 

Well this was my idea, any constructive ideas or you can shoot it down too. It's all welcome. 

Thanks for listening to my little dream and (rant),

Have a nice day,

eMMiel

Edited by CheepHeep
Link removed - No advertising