ET NQ #1 MLB Daybreak objective skipping

BLAAT

Hey everyone,

On NQ #1 it sometimes happens that players start skipping objectives, by blowing up gates ahead of the current objective.
In my opinion this violates rule #21 of the general server rules which specifically prohibits objective skipping (and names Minas as an example).
The problem is that by skipping, the axis gain an unfair advantage since they now have a lot more time to complete the objective.

What should we do about this?

• 100 2

Cmon guy skipped 2 dynamites planted rocket gate , so he skipped generator + dam access gate , And we got earlier than allies a spawn in Rocket Base then some Axis eng planted generator and dam acces gate and its magic everyone who died in axis has spawned back (to spawn after you destroy dam access gate). That is just stupid and not fair all thanks to great DJ ,because then ppl started to leaving because when axis was spawned in other place Allies players just closed opposite team in their spawn and it was really fun to play with quick respawn times. 2nd thing is maybe you should think about spawnkilling with light weapons only, seeing a guy who almost 20+ minutes jumping like crazy with flamethrower to opposite team spawn and killing and hurt almost everyone is just annoying .Thats my few cents. About skipping obj that making just maps unfair. Someone told that player who skip that obj was Spingarde Ghibeline(but you need to prove that by looking at logs). Just my few cents

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, BLAAT said:

On NQ #1 it sometimes happens that players start skipping objectives, by blowing up gates ahead of the current objective.

Doesn't have the fix for jay1? How they are blowing up? 

I believe it's done by jumping across the dam either via the large roof perpendicular to the dam, or stacking players on top of one another

Via the first method you can gain access to the roof with the launcher on top of it, via the second method you can get to a ladder to reach the square just in front of dam access gate.

I've seen it done before, but can't recreate it myself

Fed up of telling peeps on NQ1 and Daybreak tbh, one of biggest issues with skipping doors/gates etc is it fooks the spawns up.

Worse thing is it tends to be players that already know (or should).

If i see someone skipping objectives i'll ask them to stop, if they dont i'll put them spec and if they continue i'll kick em.....putting them spec removes their dyna from the objective but does need something official that all FA members stick to etc, seen a few members skip but once told they self kill and back off sort of thing but none the less i think all FA members should know not to do it.  

Daybreak wasn't really made for double jump and its mainly this feature which is used to jump dam etc....seen a few sneak through doors and while i applaud their sneaky-ness i cant allow them to proceed and do tell them so they can choose to back off, if not though like i say spec it is or as a last resort its a kick.

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 2

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Bobekk said:

Tested how this script working :). And its perfect :) GJ Admins :)

Now you need to post an application to join us :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

On 3/27/2020 at 11:05 PM, daredevil said:

@Snuffs99 I added jay1 script. Let me know how it goes. 

@daredevil

Not sure exactly what the script is meant to do but just now ( i have no clue who as was afk ) someone on axis bypassed the second gate (allies second spawn) and the radio mast and proceeded to blow the generator effectively skipping 2 objectives. :(

I've taken a mental image of those playing and think it was LOL but nopt sure so have just told all those currently on the server that should i see them do it i will warn and kick them as its against the rules sort of thing.

Lets hope they listen.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

@daredevil

Not sure exactly what the script is meant to do but just now ( i have no clue who as was afk ) someone on axis bypassed the second gate (allies second spawn) and the radio mast and proceeded to blow the generator effectively skipping 2 objectives. :(

I've taken a mental image of those playing and think it was LOL but nopt sure so have just told all those currently on the server that should i see them do it i will warn and kick them as its against the rules sort of thing.

Lets hope they listen.

Hmmm script blocking someplaces so you can't DJ/TJ to skip obj, but its still possible to go through doors and blow up generator :) without making a radio mast, because i don't think its possible(maybe im wrong) to DJ through gate

• Like 1