ET NQ #1 SP_Delivery_TE

DJ OFF or Adding antirush to Door Controls  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Change

• DJ OFF
    • Add Antirush (Door Controls)
    • Don't Change Anything

Posted (edited)

I've remember when i was allways playing this map there was like 2-3 stages of map:

1.Defend/Attack Flag

2.Defend Controls/Construct Door Controls

3.Defend Trucks/Secure Gold

Experienced Players can capture flag in like 10-15 seconds after map start,then like 1-2 minutes and they can get door controls constructed(if teams are unbalanced). Axis still mostly times can't even defend flag so we missing 2 stages and Axis players trying to defend gold for 10 minutes(Antirush for gold 5 minutes?) .So i making a suggestion in poll to disable DJ / Add Antirush(Door Controls)  .

Edited by Bobekk

About Us

We are glad you decided to stop by our website and servers. At Fearless Assassins Gaming Community (=F|A=) we strive to bring you the best gaming experience possible. With helpful admins, custom maps and good server regulars your gaming experience should be grand! We love to have fun by playing online games especially W:ET, Call of Duty Series, Counter Strike: Series, Minecraft, Insurgency, DOI, TF2 & Battlefield Series and if you like to do same then join us! Here, you can make worldwide friends while enjoying the game. Anyone from any race and country speaking any language can join our Discord and gaming servers. We have clan members from US, Canada, Europe, Sri Lanka, India, Japan, Australia, Brazil, UK, Austria, Poland, Finland and many other countries. It doesn't matter how much good you are in the game or how much good English you speak. We believe in making new friends from all over the world. If you want to have fun and want to make new friends join up our gaming servers and our VoIP servers any day and at any time. .

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.