ET Jay1 vs Jay2 when full

excedo

Folks,

After a long time I finally got my confirmation. Jay2 plays way less laggy when there are 40+ players online compared to Jay1. Have been switching servers yesterday evening, and Jay2 felt smooth as butter!

I saw on TrackBase that Jay2 is running ETlegacy as base and Jay1 ET 3.00 from TB, could that explain things? And if that is the case, is it possible to change Jay1 to ETlegacy too?

THx

• Like 7
  • 100 2

Is it possible to remove adrenaline and add tsp to jay2? Also fg42 is overpowered somehow.

atm jay2 is the best server for eu players. jay1 is just not worth the lagg for us.

3 hours ago, aMf said:

Is it possible to remove adrenaline and add tsp to jay2?

I think the same, but most people use it and they may leave the server just for that change

• Like 2

DD told me its because of the server specs, Jay2 is running on a way better server ( He called it a beast of a server :P ), so thats explains the lag.

One tip: Dont use adre on adre servers, you will need less headshots to kill someone with adre. :)

• Platinum VIP
4 hours ago, aMf said:

Is it possible to remove adrenaline and add tsp to jay2? Also fg42 is overpowered somehow.

atm jay2 is the best server for eu players. jay1 is just not worth the lagg for us.

Jay 2 is best server for all players that are sick of the noobiness on Jay 1. Better maps, better players, less r_nade, etc spam. It's just a better server. The only reason I play on Jay 1, mostly, is because Jay 2 is often just Bots

4 hours ago, aMf said:

What is TSP?

• 100 1

10 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

The only reason I play on Jay 1, mostly, is because Jay 2 is often just Bots

Lately has been way more people playing on Jay2, which is awesome.

10 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Jay 2 is best server for all players that are sick of the noobiness on Jay 1. Better maps, better players, less r_nade, etc spam. It's just a better server

I couldn't say it in a better way.

By the way, I almost never use adrenaline, I only use it when I see that other players are having advantage over me because of that

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aMf said:

Is it possible to remove adrenaline

No we wont remove it we have servers that dont have it and a few that do we try to cater to everyone. 

If adre is not your thing then we have servers for you that dont have it, if it is your thing well we have servers for you as well.  

• Like 8
  • 100 1

13 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

What is TSP?

More skill based rating from TrackBase. Only works with TB 3.00 version. Jay2 has ETlegacy as base, which is as far I know newer.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
10 hours ago, D..X said:

No we wont remove it we have servers that dont have it and a few that do we try to cater to everyone. 

If adre is not your thing then we have servers for you that dont have it, if it is your thing well we have servers for you as well.  

I don't know why people complain about Adren. I don't use it and I still get more kills than deaths on almost every map. Headshots > Adren every time

On 3/26/2020 at 6:38 PM, excedo said:

One tip: Dont use adre on adre servers, you will need less headshots to kill someone with adre. :)

The amount of damage a headshot does is exactly the same whether you're using adrenaline or not.

• 100 2

4 minutes ago, ElEl said:

The amount of damage a headshot does is exactly the same whether you're using adrenaline or not.

Ah. I always thought when you're on adre you need more hits to kill someone then without using it.

1 minute ago, excedo said:

Ah. I always thought when you're on adre you need more hits to kill someone then without using it.

Nope, damage output is the same if you're on adren. The only difference is you take half damage from non-headshots and have unlimited stamina for 10 seconds.

• Like 3