Good evening!

Grzeniu

Welcome to FA.

Be sure to check FA's other ET servers including NQ1, lots of nice little touches added to levels etc and a friendly bunch of players, i've just starting lurking around silent myself but can usually be found on NQ1 so hope to see you there.

https://fearless-assassins.com/enemyterritory-servers.html/#nq1

• Like 1

On 3/14/2020 at 4:54 AM, Snuffs99 said:

Welcome to FA.

Be sure to check FA's other ET servers including NQ1, lots of nice little touches added to levels etc and a friendly bunch of players, i've just starting lurking around silent myself but can usually be found on NQ1 so hope to see you there.

https://fearless-assassins.com/enemyterritory-servers.html/#nq1

Will try to. I have played some NQ back in the days of ET glory, with Venom guns and officers really having the hats, not helmets. Been quite fun, although seemed a bit unbalanced. And yes, that funny leaning out of corners - loved to see a general peek out of a corner just to see a panzerfaust rocket slowly reaching his head :D

On 3/14/2020 at 12:16 AM, Esports Fox said:

Hello welcome, nice introduction first of all and working mostly at home is also a good alternative against the coronavirus.

True. Since I can work remotely, I do only work like that right now. It's kinda less productive (especially having Enemy Territory installed 🙃 ), yet far safer. And if anyone can do it, and is capable of introducing it to their company together with tools with Microsofts Teams or any remote coworking tools - do it. It s not that hard in some scenarios, get your IT guys to cooperate to let al least some fols work remotely, everyone will thank you in half a year. Firstly, people need to come back home to take care of their kids and on the other hand, they would rather do their work so its better the "remote" way.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys n' gals, fee;s great to be here ❤️

Edited by Grzeniu
  • Like 1