Website Coronavirus Updates

-=HipKat=-

masks sewing attempts came out well now we are waiting for the material to come that US and we are starting to produce masks for all Lear factories in the world. :)  I just don't know if you have the government will allow these masks to be sent.:(

• Like 2

lockdown in india till 14 april . and the cases are increasing in india reached 700+ . 

Just now heard USA crossed china and is now on top with highest covid-19 cases.

source https://www.bing.com/covid

we continue our lockdown for 13 more days, when the first lockdown was supposed to finish .. we will be in total of 27 days of lockdown here in Peru! 

be safe, take care of your family and mostly keep all the suggestion that the medics are giving. 

AND IF YOU CAN: STAY AT HOME!

❤️ 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PikeKiller said:

masks sewing attempts came out well now we are waiting for the material to come that US and we are starting to produce masks for all Lear factories in the world. :)  I just don't know if you have the government will allow these masks to be sent.:(

I run a transport company (all heavy and light trucks), I can help with transporting the goods across Europe and the world as well 😊

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yes, another cure has emerged, and this one looks even more effective than hydroxychloroquine.

COVID-19[edit]

China's National Health Commission included the use of tocilizumab in guidelines to treat coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) patients.[32] In March 2020, China approved tocilizumab for the treatment of inflammation in patients with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. As of March 2020, there is no evidence whether this treatment is effective.[33] Chinese health officials say that only 21 patients have been asked to use this medicine.[34]

On 11 March 2020, Italian physician Paolo Ascierto reported that tocilizumab appeared to be effective in three severe cases of COVID-19 in Italy.[35] On 14 March 2020, three of the six treated patients in Naples had shown signs of improvement prompting the Italian Pharmacological Agency (AIFA) to expand testing in five other hospitals.[36] Roche and the WHO are each launching separate trials for its use in severe COVID-19 cases.[37]

On 26 March 2020, Guglielmo Gianotti, executive director of surgery at the Cremona hospital said: "The only drug that we've seen that is showing the slightest bit of benefit to COVID-19 patients is the immunosuppressive drug Tocilizumab, which is mainly used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. It's being trialled at the Pascale Cancer Institute in Naples with very encouraging results." [38]

source: wikipedia.org

Edited by smAshomAsh
  • Like 1

We r screwed, very cos we r f***ing selfish, we dont think of others, we dont empathize. 3 weeks had the spanish government to prepare for what could happen in our country seeing what was happening in China, apparently the state of alarm could only be declared once there were a few thousand infected, ... cool! ffss

When we get a vaccine everything will normalize, for the moment they are only experimental phases.

I dont believe in conspiracy theories, so i dont believe that there is an intentional background on the part of any country. This has not benefited anyone, nor will it benefit anyone.

Stay home if u can, if u cant go to work, take care of your family. If u can, dont have contact with your elders, its better for them, provide them with what they need without having physical contact with them.

We have more than 112.000 confirmed infected and 10.348 deaths. This shit affects everyone, lets not make the situation worse, and follow the rules.

• Like 6
  • 100 2

I'm still essential personnel, we're still testing the food supply here in NorthEastern US, I'm still going in public daily, and it's still not ending.  The world that it...  The world is not ending and there are no shortfalls currently in the food supply chain in Northeast North America.  Yesterday I spoke with another large client, and they're 'busy'.  Some of us are preventing the collapse from turning into true destruction, so thanks to fire/ police/ ambulance/ health care and all other essential personnel.  Being the science police isn't fun, but it's sort of important.  ❤️

Edited by smAshomAsh

A soldier with a long weapon on the Bialystok-Lublin route (eastern Poland).
The lack of staff in the police caused that now a soldier is assigned to a joint patrol with a policeman.

DSeauBRoStca_DYgbnWlEUZLHcr3m8MPW0gkItcj20A.jpg.2585577290902ffdd928a0847202969c.jpg

• Like 3

• Leader

CNN : A tiger at the Bronx Zoo tests positive for coronavirus

" Samples from Nadia were taken and tested after the tiger -- and five other tigers and lions at the zoo -- began showing symptoms of respiratory illness, according to the (USDA). No other animals at the zoo are showing symptoms. "

• Sad 1